NTPC Recruitment 2020: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), an Indian Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) has released online applications for 70 Diploma Engineer posts @ntpccareers.com. Read this article to know about Eligibility Criteria, How To Apply, Online application Link For NTPC Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online application link given below.
NTPC Recruitment 2020
|NTPC Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Total Vacancies||70 vacancies|
|Starting Date||23rd November 2020|
|Closing Date||12th December 2020|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
NTPC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for the NTPC Diploma Engineer is 70.
|Mining||40||Diploma (Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engg)|
|Electrical||10||Diploma (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engg)|
|Mechanical||12||Diploma (Mechanical/ Production Engg)|
|Mine Survey||08||Diploma (Mine Survey/ Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engg)|
NTPC Recruitment: Salary
- Diploma Engineer: Basic pay of Rs. 24,000/-
NTPC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Mining: Full-time regular Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Electrical: Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Mechanical: Full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Mine Survey: Full-time regular Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks.
Application Fee For NTPC Recruitment
The candidates can pay the fee online or offline.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 300/-|
How To Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below or the official website of NTPC @ntpccareers.org.
- Select the functional area for the relevant job as per your eligibility.
- Then fill in your personal details, educational qualification, work experience, and other details.
- Next, upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Then, pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally, submit your application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
NTPC Recruitment Application Link
Click below to apply online for NTPC Recruitment 2020. The candidates can apply online till 12th December 2020.
NTPC Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the NTPC Application Form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
Stay updated with the website to check latest notifications of NTPC Recruitment 2020.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020 is 12th December 2020.
Q 2. What are the posts for which I can apply in NTPC Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for the post of Diploma Engineer.
Q 3. How many total vacancies are there for the NTPC Recruitment 2020?
Ans. There are a total of 70 Vacancies for the NTPC Recruitment 2020.
Q 4. What is the Application Fee for NTPC Recruitment?
Ans. The application fee for Gen/OBC/ EWS is Rs. 300, while others are exempted from the fee.
Q 5. What is the Exam Date of the NTPC Examinations?
Ans. The NTPC exam dates are not provided, it will be provided later on.