NPS Admit Card 2021: National Pension System Trust (NPST), Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority) has released the mains admit card for the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) and Officer Grade B (Manager) exam on March 05, 2021 @npstrust.org.in. The candidates can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the article here. The exam has been scheduled for March 20, 2021. Read complete instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully before going to appear in the exam.
NPS Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||National Pension System Trust (NPST), Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority)|
|Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) and Officer Grade B (Manager)|
|Admit Card Date||March 05, 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||March 20, 2021|
Steps to download NPS Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of NPS @npstrust.org.in OR directly click on the link provided below.
- Click on the Download NPS Admit Card 2021 Link available on the homepage.
- Then, a notification page will be opened.
- Then, enter your credentials and click on the submit button.
- Then, NPS Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Candidates can download their call letter and save it for future reference.
NPS Admit Card 2021: Direct Link
NPS has scheduled an Exam for March 20, 2021. The candidates who have applied for the Group A & Group B exam can download their admit card for the examination for the state service from the direct link below.
Details Mentioned On Admit Card
The following details are be mentioned on NPS Admit Card 2021, which you need to verify:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Post Applied for
- Father’s Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Centre Code
- Exam Date
- Timing of Exam
- Instructions for Candidates
Documents To Be Carried Along With To Admit Card
Candidates must carry one of the below-mentioned government-issued Photo ID Proof along with their NPS Admit Card 2021.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card (with the photograph)