NPCIL Recruitment 2022
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an official notification inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the various posts notification for the recruitment of Assistant (Grade 1), Nurse A, Stenographer (Grade A) and Scientific Assistant-C Posts. Candidates eligible for the posts can apply online on npcilcareers.co.in from 10 February to 02 March 2022.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|NPCIL Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Authority||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant (Grade 1), Nurse A, Stenographer (Grade A) and Scientific Assistant-C|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Notice Date||05th February 2022|
|Online Application begins||10th February 2022|
|Online application ends||2nd March 2022|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
NPCIL Notification 2022
NPCIL Official notification has been released on the website. The candidates can visit the NPCIL official site for NPCIL Notification 2022 @npcilcareers.co.in. The candidates can also download the NPCIL Notification PDF by clicking on the direct download button below.
NPCIL Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Vacancies
|Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor)||3|
|Assistant Grade 1 (HR)||13|
|Assistant Grade 1 (F&A)||11|
|Assistant Grade 1 (C&MM)||4|
|Stenographer Grade 1||9|
NPCIL Online Application Link 2022
The NPCIL online applications will start from 10th February 2022 and the last date to apply online is 2nd March 2022. The candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below once activated or visiting the official website.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of NPCIL @npcilcareers.co.in,
- Click on the highlight ‘Recruitment for Assistant (Grade 1), Nurse A, Stenographer (Grade A) and Scientific Assistant-C ’ on the right side of the home page.
- Then click on the tab ‘Apply’ on the new page which appears
- Go to ‘Login’ in the Apply section.
- Register Yourself and Enter your Details then submit
NPCIL Eligibility Criteria
- Nurse – XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR Nursing Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital; orNursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces
- Assistant Gr 1 – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. 30 words per minute typing speed on PC in English. Certificate Course of the duration of not less than 6 months.
- Steno Gr 1 – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. Certificate Course of the duration of not less than 6 months
Age Limit (as on 27.12.2021)
|Name of Post||Age Limit (in years)|
|Nurse – A||18-30|
|Scientific Assistant||18 to 35 years|
|Assistant Grade 1||21-28|
|Steno Grade – 1||21-28|
- Nurse and Scientific Assistant – Rs. 44,900/-
- Assistant Gr 1 – Rs. 25,500/-
- Steno Gr 1 – Rs. 25,500/-