NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for the Executive Trainee on the basis of GATE Score on February 22, 2021 @npcilcareers.co.in. The Application form submission is available from February 23, 2021, to March 09, 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment in the prescribed format as given below. Check the details, Application Form, and other important details.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021.
|NPCIL Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Position Name||Executive Trainee on the basis of GATE Score|
|Notification Date||February 22, 2021|
|Starting date||February 23, 2021|
|Closing Date||March 09, 2021|
|Job Location||All Over India|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Start||February 23, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||March 09, 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||March 09, 2021|
|Merit List Date||Available Soon|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Salary
Candidates can check all the salary details in the table below:
|Monthly Stipend||Rs. 55,000/-|
|One time Book Allowance||Rs. 18,000/-|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for the Industrial & Fire Safety discipline). For the Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the Mechanical/ Chemical discipline with an engineering degree.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
Follow the given steps for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Click the below link to Apply Online for NPCIL Recruitment 2021.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
NPCIL Recruitment Online Application Link
Click on the link given below for the online application of NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
NPCIL Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the NPCIL Online Application Form 2021.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.