Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Hall Ticket 2019 is out @npcil.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for the posts under NPCIL Recruitment can download the admit card from the provided link. The following are the posts to fill up the following posts:
- Stenographer – 24
- Driver (Cum Pump Operator / Fireman) – 08
- Pharmacist – 04
- Pathology Lab Technician – 0
- Assistant Operation Theater -01
- Assistant Grade I HR – 06
- X-Ray Technician – 01
- Assistant Grade I F&A – 08
- Assistant Grade I C&MMM – 08
- Nurse Female – 02
- Nurse Male – 02
NPCIL Exam Date 2019
|Admit Card Release Date||16/12/2019|
|NPCIL Exam Date 2019||22/12/2019|
Steps to Download NPCIL Admit Call Card
- Candidates can print out their hall tickets from the link given below.
- Enter Username & Password.
- Enter captcha, if given.
- And then click on Login button to download NPCIL Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- Take a print out.
Note: Check your admit card whether all details provided are correct or not to avoid any discrepancy. Students are advised to download the NPCIL admit card 2019 in advance to avoid last minute accessing problems.
The link to download NPCIL Hall Ticket 2019 is given below.
Details provided on Admit Card 2019
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ OBC & General)
- Applicant Registration Number
- Test Center Address
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Time Duration of the Written Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor.
Discrepancy in downloading NPCIL Admit Card 2019
For any discrepancy in admit card visit @npcil.nic.in
If the applicant has forgotten his password for Admit Card then follow the following steps:
- Select forgot password section on your left side.
- Applicant has to generate a Password Change Request after which an identification Code will be sent to applicant’s Email.
- Applicant can use the Identification Code sent to applicant’s Email in step-I to Reset / Create New Password.
If the applicant has forgotten his username to download NPCIL Admit Card then follow the following steps:
- Select forgot username section on your left side.
- Select Post Applied and Discipline.
- Enter your Date Of Birth and registered email id.
- Enter the characters shown in captcha.
- User name will be sent to your email.
Documents to Carry for NPCIL Exam 2019
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Any authorized ID Proof issued by Govt. of India such as aadhar card, PAN card, driving license etc.
Important points to note for NPCIL Admit Card 2019
- Check the details such as name, address, DOB etc printed on admit card.
- Carry the documents mentioned in the admit card.
- Stick to the dress code, if specified in the admit card.
- Do not carry any electronic device such as wrist watch, calculator, any ornaments etc.
- Lastly, read the instructions mentioned in the admit card.
Selection Process for NPCIL Recruitment
The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based Test (CBT) and will be held in two stages.
- Examination will comprise 50 multiple choice questions (Choice of four answers) of 01 (one) hour duration of 150 marks. 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- All candidates screened in Stage-1 to undertake an advanced test in their respective trade applicable for the post. The test will be of 2 hours and will be related to their qualifying academic / professional / technical qualification.
Note: Candidates to undertake the Preliminary and Advanced Test on the same day. A merit list of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 only