Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Office of the Medical Director, Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi has released notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents posts on the Interview bases. This recruitment is conducted by Norther Railway for 22 vacancies. The intrested applicants have to appear for the interview along with their application form and documents at the venue on 10th June 2020. The Address of interview is given below. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Dates and important points.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Overview
Check the important points of Northern Railway Recruitment in the table below.
|Northern Railway Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Northern Railway Recruitment 2020|
|Test Name||Senior Resident|
|Starting date||28th May 2020|
|Interview Date||10th June 2020|
Northern Railway Recruitment: Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Obst. & Gynae||2|
Northern Railway Senior Resident: Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
- For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty,
candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital ( 300 beds or more ) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council. For candidates not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC), they will have to apply to Delhi Medical Council for registration, before joining. The proof regarding the same will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
Northern Railway Senior Resident: Walk In Interview
- Take a print out of Northern Railway Senior Resident Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach the Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on 10 June 2020 for their interview, along with their Application Form and documents.
Northern Railway Senior Resident Application Form
Click on the link to take print our of Northern Railway Senior Resident Application Form.
Northern Railway Senior Resident Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Northern Railway Senior Resident Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.