North Eastern Railway Apprentice Result 2020 is out @ner.indianrailways.gov.in. The result consists of a list of qualified candidates, who have been selected on the basis of merit. All those candidates who had applied for the given post, may now check the result & Cut Off PDF here. Get the direct link to check your result.
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Result
As mentioned, the result has been provided in the form of a PDF, candidates may go through the same for their reference. The candidate, who have been selected are now going to appear for the document verification stage. Follow the given steps to check your result:
- Click the given link below.
- Scroll down the list to look for your roll number.
- If your roll no. gets highlighted you have qualified the test.
Alternatively, You can also, Press Ctrl + F and
- Type your Roll number and press enter
- The Roll number will be highlighted if you have qualified
Save the PDF from the download/ print option of the PDF
Link for North Eastern Railway Apprentice Result, Cut Off
Use the given link to Check Your Result & Cut Off
Refer to the given image for the cut off:
Use the cut off marks to check the qualification status, that is to ensure your selection for the document verification.
Note to the selected candidates for Document Verification:
Candidates have been called for the Document Verification in double of the vacancies.
Their final selection for training shall be subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria and on the Merit Order prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in High School (10th Pass).
Documents to carry during Document Verification
- A printed copy of the online application form submitted to the board.
- High School Mark sheet (Original and a photocopy)
- ITI Certificate (Original and a photocopy)
- A Medical Fitness Certificate issued by an Authorized Medical Officer in the format published on NE Railway’s website.
- A valid photo ID Card (Original and a photocopy)
- Two latest coloured photographs.
- Apart from the above, the following certificates must be brought for various reservation categories.
a) A Caste Certificate(Original and a photocopy)
b) A Disability certificate (Original and a photocopy)
c) A Service Certificate/ Ward Certificate of Ex-Servicemen/Armed Force in original and a photocopy.
For Our Readers:
The latest notifications for all type of job notifications released by the government are provided @sarkarijobs247.com. Check Latest updates here. Use the Subscribe button for such notifications (Press the bell icon)!