North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 is Out @www.rrcald.org. North Central Railway (NCR) has announced Job notification to hire candidates who have completed 12TH, ITI, or are Graduate to fill up 21 Vacancies through Sports Quota.
Interested candidates are required to go through the following article to know about eligibility criteria, apply link, educational qualification and other necessary details.
North Central Railway Recruitment: Important Dates
|Release of online form||28th December 2019|
|Last Date to apply||20th January 2020, up to 23:59 hrs.|
|Date of Written Exam||To be notified later|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Click on the following link to download the official notification for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20 for the various posts.
Download North Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Official Notification
North Central Railway Recruitment: Vacancy
- The following table shows vacancies for PB-I Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03)
|TOTAL – 16|
2. The following table shows vacancies for PB-I Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/ 2800 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 04/05)
|TOTAL – 05|
Eligibility Criteria For NCR Recruitment 2019-20
- Educational Qualification:
(a) For GP 1900/2000 (7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03): The candidate should have a minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board. For Technical Posts candidates shall be passed Act Apprenticeship/ITI. The Certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ITI must be approved by SCVT/NCVT.
(b) For GP 2400/2800 (7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 04/05): The candidate should have a minimum qualification of degree or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized University/Institute.
Candidates between 18 – 25 years as on 01.01.2020 are eligible to apply. No age relaxation is permissible.
Fees For Railway NCR Group C Recruitment 2020
- The fee is Rs 500/– (Rupees Five hundred Only) with a provision for refunding 400/- to those who actually appear in the examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economical Backward Classes – Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the examination.
How To Apply For Railway NCR Group C 2020
- Click the link given below to apply for
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first.
- Click on New Registration in the Sports Quota (SQ 2019-20) category.
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualification etc. Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgment for records.
Railway NCR Group C 2020: Application Link
Given below is the link to apply for Railway NCR Group C Online Form 2020.
Click Here To Apply For Railway NCR Group C 2020
Important Points To Note For NCR Recruitment 2019
- The sports achievements of current & previous on or after 1st April 2017 will only be considered.
- The candidates should be ready to appear for the trials at short notice after the last date for receipt of applications is over.
- The sports persons recruited against sports quota should pass the medical fitness test for the post, he/she is being appointed.
- Candidates must apply before the last date of the application process.