North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: North Central Railways has started accepting online applications on its official website @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in from 17th March 2021 onwards. A total of 480 Act Apprentice posts have been announced for Fitter, Welder, Mechanic, Carpenter, and Electrician Trades. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the direct link provided in the article. The online registration process will be active till 16th April 2021. Check the complete article for more details about North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date||17th March 2021|
|Closing Date||16th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
North Central Railways has announced that 480 vacancies for Apprentice posts through an advertisement on its official website on 15th March 2021. For detail information about the eligibility, exam pattern, selection process, and more refer to the notification. The candidates can download the notification pdf for the recruitment from the direct links provided below.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|2||Welder (Gas & Elect)||06||03||01||01||11|
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board. Check notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 17/03/2021)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Steps to Apply For North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The following are the steps to how to apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
- Visit the official website @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or apply from the link mentioned below.
- Click on “Register”
- Enter the credentials.
- You will receive the registration no. and password.
- Log in again to complete the application procedure.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully.
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- The last step will be to Pay Application Fees.
- Print your application form for future references.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Online Application
The eligible candidates can apply through the direct link below for the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment released for 480 Trade Apprentice posts. The link to apply online has started on 17th March 2021 and will last till 16th April 2021.
- For GEN: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee)+ 70/- (Portal Fee)+GST
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: 70/- (Portal Fee only)+GST
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online mode