NLC Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 56 vacancies. The trainee posts is a good opportunity for the candidates with Intermediate education from ICMAI. Go through the article for official notification details to apply for the posts.
NLC Recruitment 2020
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited NLC Recruitment 2020 is for the applicants who are from commerce background. Given are the important details of the post:
|Notification Release Date||5th March 2020|
|Application Start Date||5th March 2020|
|Application Last Date||26th March 2020|
NLC Trainee Vacancy 2020
|NTPL / Tuticorin||6|
|Regional Office / Chennai||04|
|Regional Office / New Delhi||02|
|South Pahwara – Dumka||01|
Eligibility for NCL Trainee 2020
Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India. (ICMAI)
Candidate applying for the post should be below the age of 28 years as on 1st March 2020.
The age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC candidates
The selection process is based on the marks obtained in the ICMAI Exam.
How to Apply For NCL Trainee Recruitment 2020?
Following are the requirements of the online application:
- Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01/03/2020
- Scanned image of candidate‟s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink)
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).
- Copy of AADHAR Card
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (Intermediate Examination
- Certificate of CA/CMA & Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA in chronological order).
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL /EWS categories)
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.