NITRD Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has invited eligible applicants for the LDC, HMTS, Driver and other posts through a notification pdf on its official website @nitrd.nic.in. The job notification has been released for filling 56 vacancies of Hospital Multi Tasking Staff and other posts. The candidates can apply offline through the prescribed format along with the requisite fee before 28th February 2021. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment including application form, vacancy, eligibility and more.
NITRD Recruitment 2021: Overview
|NITRD Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Posts||LDC, HMTS, Driver and other posts|
|Notification Date||25th January 2021|
|Closing Date||28th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Interview|
NITRD Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The candidates can download the notification pdf from the direct link below and read the complete information about the recruitment process. The notification pdf was released officially on 25th January 2021 on @nitrd.nic.in
NITRD Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|SNo||Post Name||Category||Total Vacancies|
|3||HMTS (General Others)||07||05||01||01||01||15|
|4||Lower Division Clerk||02||01||01||–||–||04|
|5||Health Education Officer||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|6||Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery)||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|11||Library Information Assistant||01||–||–||–||–||01|
|12||Junior Electric Mechanic||01||–||–||–||–||01|
How to Apply for NITRD Recruitment 2021?
The interested and eligible applicants can apply for National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 28 February 2021. The candidates can apply for the recruitment through the below-provided application form on or before 15:30 hours on 28 February 2021. Download the application form from the below link.
NITRD Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): Double Post Graduate i.e. MD/MS along with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) or Specialty board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) OR equivalent with 02 years experience.
- System Analyst: Post Graduate with a Master degree in Statistics/Maths/Operation Research/Computer Applications, or M.Tech. Computer Application. 05 (five) years in a similar set up (with PhD) or 07 (seven) years exp.
- Health Education Officer: Master Degree in Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology/Social work. 03 (three) years of research/training exp. in Community Health work.
- Psychologist: Master degree in Psychology. PhD. in Psychology.
- House Keeper: Class 10th pass or equivalent qualification with Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management. 03 years of experience in running a hostel/kitchen.
- X-Ray Technician: Class 10+2 or equivalent and 02 years Diploma in Radiography with 01-year experience.
- Library Information Assistant: B.Sc/BA/B.Com. Bachelor of Library Science.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matriculation or equivalent with a speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Middle pass with first class Wireman certificate with three (03) years working exp. as Electrician or Wireman. OR Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI.
- Driver: Class 10th class pass.
- Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation (Class 10th) or equivalent pass.
|1||HMTS (Dietary)||18-25 years|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||18-27 years|
|3||Health Education Officer||35 years|
|4||Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery)||45 years|
|5||System Analyst||35 years|
|7||House Keeper||28 years|
|8||X-Ray Technician||18-28 years|
|9||Library Information Assistant||18-30 years|
|10||Junior Electric Mechanic||18-27 years|