National Institute Of Technology(NIT), Rourkela has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, and various other posts under Advertisement No.–NITR/ES/01/2020 Dated 11-Jan-2020. The total no. of vacancies notified is 58. Interested candidates can apply from the link given below. Here we have also provided the eligibility criteria, vacancy details toa apply online for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020
|Notification||NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||13th January 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||12th February 2020|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Senior Secondary|
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
The vacancy is for multiple posts. Given below are the vacancy details as per the category of the candidate, Age Limit and Pay Scale for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020.
Download NIT Rourkela Official Notification 2020
Educational Qualification For NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification is different for each of the posts. It is advisable to read the detailed eligibility criteria in the Official Notification given above.
- Librarian: PG with Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the University Grants Commission (UGC) seven-point scale and a consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
- Superintending Engineer: B.E./B. Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/University Grants Commission (UGC) 7 point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- Deputy Registrar: PG with a Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/University Grants Commission (UGC) point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: PG with a Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/University Grants Commission (UGC) point scale with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- Medical Officer (MO): Post Graduate with MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register (SMR) or Indian Medical Register (IMR).
- Technical Assistant: Ist Class Grade in B.E./B. Tech./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University/Institute.
- Superintendent: Ist class Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline Or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Senior Assistant: Senior secondary (12th Pass) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- Junior Assistant: Senior secondary (Class 12th pass) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- Technician: Senior secondary (Class 12th pass) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks.
Fee For NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020
UR and OBC: ₹500/
SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates: Exempted
How To Apply For NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020
- Register for creating User ID and Password for online application through the link given below.
- Fill the online application form complete in all respect and submit the same online. No change is permissible after submission.
- After submission of the form, please proceed to pay the application fee in the SB Collect as guided by the online application portal.
- After payment of application fee, update the payment information and upload the payment receipt in the application portal within the closing date of application.
- Take a print-out of the completed application form and preserve it safely.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the same along with a set of photocopy of all the certificates while reporting for the selection test and/or Interview.
Link To Apply For NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020
Given below is the link to apply for NIT Rourkela Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Points To Note For NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020
- All Qualifications, Experience and Age Limit will be recognized as on 12/02/2020.
- Reservation for ST/SC/OBC/EWS/PWD/Ex-Serviceman is as per Central Govt. Rules.
- Selected candidates will be under probation for one year and will be confirmed subject to the satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per rule.
- Apply before the last date i.e. 12th February 2020.