NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021: The National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh situated at Tadepalligudem has released an official notification on its official website @nitandhra.ac.in for the recruitment of Academic Staffs i.e. Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor posts. A total of 20 vacancies has been announced for which the interested candidates can apply online from the direct link provided in the article below which will be active till 16th June 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, notification, online registration link, and more in this post.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021: Overview
|NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh|
|Post||Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor|
|Starting Date To Apply||20th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16th June 2021|
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification 2021
The officials of NIT Andhra Pradesh have released a recruitment notification on its official website @nitandhra.ac.in on 18th May 2021 announcing 20 vacancies for Academic Staff Posts. The candidates who are interested in the teaching posts can click on the link below and read the detailed notification.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
As the officials have released the recruitment notification for Academic Staff posts, candidates can check the number of vacancies in each of the departments in the table given below.
|Department||No. of Post|
|Computer Science & Engineering||05|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||06|
|Materials & Metallurgical Engineering||01|
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor posts.
Candidates must be Ph.D. holders and should have teaching and research experience from reputed institutions or industries.
- Non-refundable application fees of Rs. 2,000/- per application to be paid by the General and OBC category candidates.
- Non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1,000/- per application to be paid by the SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
Steps to Apply For NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply for the Academic Staff posts by visiting the official website @nitandhra.ac.in or by clicking on the direct link mentioned above.
- Go through the instructions properly before applying.
- Fill in the correct mobile number, e-mail id, DOB, and all the details on the application form
- Pay the required application fees.
- After filling the application form submit it and take the printout of the submitted application form.
- Candidates have to send the scanned copies of their documents and the PDF printout of the application form in a sealed envelope to the mentioned address below on or before 17th June 2021
Address- The Director, National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, Kadakatla, Tadepalligudem- 534101, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Online Application Link
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor will be able to apply from the direct link that has been active officially. Candidates are requested to apply for the posts before the last date 16th June 2021.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates will be shortlisted on basis of their education, age limit, and experience (if any).
- Shortlisted candidates will be communicated about the next round that will be Interview through e-mail or SMS.
- The officials will communicate the address on the registered mail id and mobile numbers once the committee will take any decision for the next round.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Salary Structure
The candidates can check the table given below to know the salary offered by NIT Andhra Pradesh to the selected candidates for the following posts.
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,39,600/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade-I||Rs. 1,01,500/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade-II||Rs. 73,100/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade-III||Rs. 70,900/-|