NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/ Technical Assistant – “A” Recruitment 2020: NIELIT has extended the online Application Date till 01st June 2020. Check the image below for the date extension conformation. Earlier, the NIELIT has released a recruitment notification 2020 to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Scientist and Scientific/ Technical Assistant. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT) has notified a total no. of 495 vacancies under advt. no. NIELIT/NIC/2020/1 dated 23rd February 2020. Qualified and eligible candidates shall apply for the aforesaid post for filling up of Scientist and Scientific/Technical Posts in the National Informatics Centre(NIC). The eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, how to apply online has been provided in this article below.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020
|National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT)|
|Online Application Start Date||26th February 2020, 10:00 A.M|
|Online Application Last Date|
NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2020: Last Date Extended
The recruitment for NIELIT Scientists Recruitment 2020 has been extended again to 01st June 2020. Initially, the last to apply was 10th April 2020. NIELIT had earlier extended the last date to apply online until 30th April. But as per the latest notice by NIELIT, the last date to apply has been extended to 01st June 2020. The lasat date to apply has been extended due to the spread of the pandemic NOVEL CORONA. Refer to the image below.
A number of major Govt. Exams 2020 has been postponed due to Corona Virus. the govt. of India has ordered the postponement of a number of govt. exams to avoid gathering of a large number of people. The mass gathering would put them at risk of getting infected with Coronavirus.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate applies for the above-mentioned posts, the candidate must ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria.
Read the complete eligibility criteria in the NIELIT official notification PDF given below on this page.
|Post||Qualification (any one of them)||Field (single or in combination amongst the below only)|
|Scientist – ‘B’||A Pass in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ M.Phil/B.Tech/
|Scientific/Technical Assistant- ‘A’||A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in the combination mentioned next||
Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’: Upper age limit is 30 years. Age is relaxable for the candidates seeking relaxation as per govt. norms.
How To Apply For NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2020?
- There are two steps to apply for the post of Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant.
|Registration|Login|Payment of Application Fee|
- Click the link that is given below.
- Tick the checkbox given at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- The candidates will first have to register themselves using their email id or contact no.
- A registration no. and password will be sent on the registered no. and email id.
- Login using that registered no. and email id.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature, required documents.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee.
- The applicant is required to make sure that ‘Application Status’ on the application form is “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee received” or “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee not Applicable”
Fee For NIELIT Scientist Recruitment
General and all others: Rs 800/-
SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: No Application Fee
Documents To upload For NIELIT Scientist Recruitment
Scanned copies of the following documents shall be needed. The size of the documents must not be more than 3 MB.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Essential Educational Qualification
- Photo ID
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) if applicable
- Category Certificate (PWD or any other) if applicable
- EWS Certificate if applicable
- Certificate for seeking age relaxation, if applicable
- NOC & Undertaking / Declaration if applicable
Online Link To Apply For NIELIT Scientist Recruitment
The online link to apply is given below. The candidates can apply on or before 01st June 2020.
Selection Process For NIELIT Scientist Recruitment
- The candidates who submit their application forms successfully will be issued admit card to appear for the written exam.
- Written Examination shall be of 3 hours duration conducted in English medium only of Objective type and OMR Based.
- Every question will carry 1(one) mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The shortlisted candidates for the post of the scientist–‘B’ who have qualified the written examination, shall be called for interview.
- The shortlisted candidates for the post of scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ will be selected from the marks obtained in the written examination, reservation policy and verification of documents.
For More Govt. Jobs 2020 Click Below