NIELIT Recruitment 2021
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has invited applications for 81 vacancies to the posts of Scientific Assistant “A” and Scientist “B” in the Standardisation Testing & Quality Certification Directorate (STQC) on its official website @nielit.gov.in against Advt No. NIELIT/NDL/STQC/2020/1. According to the official notification, the closing date of submitting applications was 31st December 2020. But, the application process has been started again from 10th June 2021 onwards and the last date for applying is 9th July 2021. The number of vacancies has been revised and the application has been Re-opened for the eligible candidates to apply. The process of application is Online. Read the complete article to know more about NIELIT Recruitment 2021.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Overview
|NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistants & Scientists|
|Online Application Starts||10th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||09th July 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Notification
The Official Notification for the posts of Scientific Assistant “A” and Scientist “B” in NIELIT has been released earlier against Advt No. NIELIT/NDL/STQC/2020/1 on its official website @nielit.gov.in. But, on 9th June 2021 the number of vacancies has been revised and the application has been Re-opened for the eligible candidates to Apply Online. The interested candidates can download the detailed notification mentioning all the details regarding eligibility criteria, Application Process, and much more.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Revised and Re-Opened
The number of vacancies against Advt No. NIELIT/NDL/STQC/2020/1 on its official website @nielit.gov.in has been revised and Re-Opened for the eligible candidates to apply from 10th June 2021 till 9th July 2021. Given below is a snip of the Notification Announcing the revision and re-opening of vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant and Scientists.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the posts of Scientific Assistant and Scientists a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification, Experience as well as age limit. Given below:
Scientist ‘B’ GROUP -A
1.A Candidate must possess M.Sc. in Electronics / Computer Science
2.Master of Computer Application (MCA)
3.Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) B-Level
4.M.E./ M.Tech/ B.E / B. Tech/ Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) / Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (G-IETE) in any of following streams :
Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Communication/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application /Software System/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Power Electronics
Scientific Assistant ‘A’ GROUP -B
1. M.Sc. in Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/Computer Science/IT
2.M.S. in any one or in combination of following: Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics &
Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Software System/ Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics
3.Master of Computer Application (MCA)
4.B.E / B. Tech in any one or in combination of following: Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/Software System/Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics
A candidate willing to apply for the post of NIELIT should not exceed the age limit of the following years as per their category:
Candidates’ Age Should be 30 Yrs or less.
For SC/ST – Age Relaxation will be for 05 Yrs
For OBC (NCL) – Age Relaxation will be for 03 Yrs
For PwD – Age Relaxation will be for 10 Yrs (SC/ST – 15 years and OBC- 13 years)
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
|Post||Scale Of Pay||Revised No. of Vacancies||Reserved for PwD|
|Scientist – B||Level – 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500)||18(UR:12, EWS:1, OBC:4,ST:1)||OH=1|
|Scientific Assistant ‘A’||Level – 6 (35400 – 112400)||63(UR:26, EWS:6, OBC:23,SC:8)||HH=2,LV=1,OH=2|
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021?
Follow these steps to Apply Online Form for NIELIT Recruitment 2021-
- Open the official website @ nielit.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Recruitment option.
- Search for the notification regarding Scientist Assistant ‘A’, Scientist ‘B’ posts.
- Click on it and read the whole notification.
- If you are further interested, then click on the Application Form link.
- However, as of now, the Application Form link will be activated from 10th June 2021 from 11:30 AM onwards.
|For General||₹800/- plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST)|
NIELIT Online Application Link
The process of registration and application is Online only. The online registration process has been active from 10th June 2021 and will be active till 09th July 2021. Interested Candidates can register directly by the given link and apply Online.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from Technical and Generic Areas. The duration of the written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 120 objective-type Questions consisting of 65% of questions from the Technical Area of the respective stream and 35% of questions from the Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry a 1 (one) mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The cut-off marks for qualifying for the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for OBC candidates, and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The cut-off marks specified would be applicable in overall marks ( i.e Technical and Generic Combined) as well as for each section/area (Technical/ Generic) Separately.
- The Generic Area will comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, and General Awareness and Aptitude.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
For Scientist ‘B’: Written Exam and Interview
- The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates based on merit position and reservation policy etc. in the ratio of 1:3 (No.of vacancies: No. of
candidates), who have qualified for the written examination, will be called for an interview.
- Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview
Scientific Assistant ‘A’: Written Test Only
Verification of documents will be done before joining.