NHPC Recruitment 2020: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer through GATE 2020 UGC NET–June 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score. NHPC is recruiting for 990 vacancies of Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer posts. Check the important details, eligibility criteria, application link, important dates, vacancies below. The candidates can apply online from 29th August to 28th September 2020.
NHPC Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of NHPC Recruitment 2020 for trainees in the table below.
|NHPC Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Post||Trainee Engineer & Officer|
|Starting date||29th August 2020|
|Closing Date||28th September 2020|
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Check the vacancies, education qualification of trainee engineer and officer in the table below.
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||30||Degree (Civil Engg.)/ Technology|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||21||Degree (Mechanical Engg.)/ Technology|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||05||PG Degree/ Diploma/ MHROD/ MBA|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||08||Degree in Law (Professional)|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||22||Graduation with CA/ ICWA/ CMA|
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- The education qualification for the posts is given in the vacancy table above.
- Maximum: 30 years.
How To Apply For NHPC Recruitment 2020?
- The NHPC registration is active between 29th August to 28th September 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for NHPC Recruitment:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
NHPC Recruitment Online Application Form Link
Click below for the Application link of the NHPC Recruitment 2020.
NHPC Recruitment Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the NHPC Recruitment Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
For more Govt. Jobs 2020
NHPC Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. How many vacancies are there in NHPC Recruitment?
Ans. The recruitment is released for 89 vacancies.
Q 2. What is the last date for NHPC Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date for NHPC online application is 28th September 2020.
Q 3. When was the NHPC online application started?
Ans. The online application for NHPC was started on 29th August 2020.
Q 4. What is the minimum qualification for NHPC recruitment?
Ans. The minimum qualification for NHPC Recruitment is Graduation Degree.
Q 5. For which post the recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is released for the trainee engineer & officers.