NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Uttarakhand (NHM Uttarakhand) has released a notification for CHO/MLHP Recruitment 2020. The recruitment will be processed for filling up 115 CHO Vacancies. The eligible candidates can submit their applications online on or before 07/11/2020 if they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020. Read the complete article to know more about the recruitment including notification details, vacancies, important dates, application form, and more. Bookmark this page for every single latest update regarding NHM UK Recruitment 2020.
NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020: Overview
|NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020|
|Organisation||National Health Mission, Uttarakhand|
|Posts||Community Health Officer/MLHP|
|Online Registration Date||28th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07th November 2020|
NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020
|Online Registration||28th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07th December 2020|
|Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Screening Test||To be announced soon|
|Screening Test Result Date||To be announced soon|
|Counselling Dates||To be announced soon|
|Final Result Date||To be announced soon|
NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020: Category-wise Vacancy Details
NHM has released a total of 115 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer, which have been divided category-wise as mentioned in the below table. Check complete category-wise vacancy detail here.
NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020
NHM UK CHO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who have passed GNM/B.Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/university can apply for the recruitment.
- Any candidate registered with any NCI (Nursing Council in India) is a mandatory qualification for the recruitment.
- The persons must have to be registered with the Uttarakhand Nursing Council (UNC) if they get selected and opt to pursue the course.
Age limit for NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020 is set up to 35 years of age; however, up to 40 years for the SCs and STs as on 01st October 2020
NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection will be conducted in two stages:
- Screening Test
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates, as per Provisional Merit List will appear for counselling. Provisional Merit List will be uploaded on the official website. The selection shall be subjected to the reservation policy, as per Uttarakhand Government Rules
NHM UK CHO 2020 Application Link
If you possess all the above-mentioned eligibility requirements and interested in the requirement, then click on the direct link mentioned below to apply online for NHM Uttarakhand CHO Recruitment 2020.
Steps to Apply Online For NHM UK CHO Recruitment 2020
- You can apply online for the Community Health Officer/MLHP Jobs in Uttarakhand National Health Mission either through the official website or directly through the above link before the due date i.e. 07th November 2020.
- Fill up all the required details asked in the application form correctly and upload documents required.
- Thoroughly check the details before submitting and there is no application fees for filling the application form.
- Save your application form and take a print out of the form for future use
The candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list of the screening test will be called for the counselling session where their final selection will be decided by the authority.
Documents to be carried on counselling sessions
On the day of Counseling, Eligible candidates need to submit their applications along with a copy of the following documents:-
- Filled Application form (available on Website)
- Copies of detailed mark sheet of Class 10th
- Copies of detailed mark sheet of 12th
- Copies of mark sheet for GNM/ B. Sc. Nursing
- Registration Certificate of Nursing Council
- Copy of Caste Certificate, disability Certificate, Certificate
- Proof for Ex-servicemen
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate
- No Objection Certificate by current employer.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- One passport size photograph
Important Note: The candidates will be called to be present personally on the day of Counseling for depositing the Surety Bond and the Demand Draft of Rs 1,03,400/- on the basis of merit list as per schedule which will be uploaded on the website.