National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has invited applications for a 06 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2021-22 session. This course is a part of the initiative Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, GoUP envisioned strengthening Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs).
NHM UP Recruitment 2021
NHM UP Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh (UP) has announced a total of 2800 vacancies for 6 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2021- 22 session. The detailed advertisement will be released soon. According to the notice, the application process will begin from 30th June 2021 onwards and the last date for applying is 20th July 2021. The candidates who successfully complete this course and pass the final examination will be posted as Community Health Officer at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs on a contract basis. Bookmark this page to get notified when the official notification and online registration process is active.
NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Overview
|NHM UP Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP)|
|Online Application Starts||30th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||20th July 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Place of Examination||Uttar Pradesh|
NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Notification
A short notice for the posts of CHO at NHM UP has already been released on its official website @upnrhm.gov.in on 17th June 2021. The interested candidates can check the notice published from the below link. The detailed advertisement with all the details regarding eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more will be released soon.
NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
A per the notice for CHO at NHM UP, a total of 2800 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive on a Contractual Basis.
|Position Name||No. of vacancies|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||2800|
NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the posts of Community Health Officer, a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification as well as age limit as given below:
Applications are invited from candidates who fulfil the minimum educational qualification:
- The candidates who have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
Age Limit (as on 17/06/2021)
A candidate willing to apply for the post of NHM UP CHO must be less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement i.e. 17th June 2021.
How to apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2021?
The interested candidates can follow the steps below to apply for the CHO posts from 30th June to 20th July 2021.
- All the candidates need to visit the official website of NHM UP @upnrhm.gov.in or click on the link below.
- Now click on the “Career” section or “Recruitment” Section
- Now Select your respective post for which you want to apply
- Then, Click on the “Download Application Form” or “Apply Online” Link
- Fill the Application Form carefully & attached every document mentioned in the Application Form.
- Now Submit the Application form Online or offline on or before the Closing Date.
- Take the printout of the submitted Application Form for future use.
Online Application Link For NHM UP Recruitment 2021
The Direct link to apply online for UP NHM will be active from 30th June onwards till 20th July 2021.