NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card 2021: The NHM UP has released phase 2 admit card for the various posts on February 08, 2021 @upnrhm.gov.in. Candidates can now download their Admit Card for Staff Nurse and other posts, from the link provided below. The exam of NHM UP is scheduled to be held on February 14, 2021.
NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has released the admit card for phase 2 of various posts on the official website. Candidates who have cleared the Phase 1 exam can download the Admit Card may check the given link for downloading their Admit Cards. The NHM UP Exam Dates for various posts is on February 14, 2021. The total number of vacancies is more than 4000+. Download the UP NHM Phase 2 Admit Card from the given link.
|NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, U.P.|
|Position Name||Multiple Posts|
|Admit Card||February 08, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 14, 2021|
|Category||U.P. Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Site||www.sams.co.in | www.upnrhm.gov.in|
NHM UP Phase 2 Exam Dates 2021
NHM UP Recruitment 2021 Exam Dates, Objection Dates and Admit Card are provided in the notice. Read the given notice.
|Notification Release Date||January 2020|
|Admit Card Date||February 08, 2021|
|Exam Date||February 14, 2021|
How to Download the NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card 2021?
Following are the steps to download NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card for Community Health Officer:
- Click the given link to open the tab for NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card 2021.
- As the link opens, Enter the login credentials including Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click the Login Option
- The Admit Card document will open in the new tab for you to download
- Click the print/download button to save the Admit Card
- Take a Print out of the Admit Card
NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 Link
Download the NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card from the link given below. The admit card will be available till February 14, 2021, on the official website.
Documents to carry along with NHM UP Phase 2 Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Note to the candidates:
- Candidates must note the exam dates mentioned in the exam date notice for each post in the NHM UP Phase 2 exam
- They should reach the Exam Center in time
- They must not forget to carry the Admit card to the exam hall
All the best to the candidates!