NHM TN Recruitment 2021
NHM TN Recruitment 2021: NHM TN has released an official notification inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates. A total of 7296 vacancies have been announced for the recruitment of Mid Level Heath Provider (MLHP) and Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) /Health Inspector Grade II. The last date to fill the NHM TN Application form 2021 is 15th December 2021. It is to be noted that the mode of application is offline only. The candidates must go through the article below for detailed information regarding NHM TN Recruitment 2021.
NHM TN Recruitment 2021 – Overview
The table below contains the highlights of the NHM TN Recruitment 2021.
|NHM TN Recruitment 2021 – Overview|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Tamil Nadu (NHM TN) – District Health Society|
|Post Details||Mid- Level Healthcare Provider, Multipurpose Health Worker|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last date to apply for NHM TN||15th December 2021|
|NHM TN Official Websitefirstname.lastname@example.org|
NHM TN Notification PDF 2021
The candidates can download the NHM TN Notification PDF by clicking on the buttons below or by visiting the NHM TN Official website @nhm.tn.gov.in. For both the posts, individual notifications have been released. Go through the complete NHM TN notification PDF, check the eligibility criteria and then fill the NHM TN Application Forms. The last date to fill the NHM TN Application form is 15th December 2021.
NHM TN Vacancy Details
The table below contains the NHM TN Recruitment 2021 vacancy details.
|Post Name||Number Of Posts|
|Mid- Level Healthcare Provider||4848|
|Multipurpose Health Worker||2448|
NHM TN Application Form 2021
The NHM TN Application process is completely offline. The candidates can download the NHM TN application forms for 7296 posts of Mid-level health workers and multipurpose health workers by clicking on the buttons below or by visiting the NHM TN Official website @nhm.tn.gov.in. Then send the duly filled forms to the address given below.
How to apply for NHM TN Recruitment 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps below to fill the NHM TN Application form.
- Visit the official website @nhm.tn.gov.in or click on the direct download buttons above.
- Get printouts of the NHM TN Application form downloaded.
- Fill in all the details in the NHM TN Application Form.
- Attach the necessary document photocopies (Documents to be attached are given below).
- Send all the documents and the duly filled application form before the last date to the address:
To the Concerned
The Executive Secretary /
Deputy Director of Health Services,
Respective District Health society
Documents to be attached along with NHM TN Application Form
Given below is the list of self-attested photocopies that are to be attached along with the filled NHM TN application form:
1. Two recent passport size colour photographs
2. Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC Certificate)
3. Evidence of Educational qualification and marks (SSLC / HSC / Diploma / B.Sc., Degree – Provisional or Degree certificate etc.)
4. Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives council registration Certificate
5. Evidence for Tamil eligibility (10th or 12th standard marks)
6. Proof of residency:
a. Nativity Certificate issued by the Revenue Department
b. Voter ID
c. Panchayat/ Municipality/Corporation/Tax receipt
d. Aadhar card
e. Ration card
7. Certificate of character and conduct issued by a Group A or Group B Officer working in Government. The Certificate should be a recent one issued within 3 months prior to the notification
8. Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution where the candidate had undergone the course or currently studying.
9. In the case of a differently-abled person, a Certificate from a Block Medical Officer to the effect that the candidate is fit enough to discharge the duties assigned along with the percentage of Disability.
10. Certified evidence for work experience.
11. No Objection Certificate from the competent authority (if applicable)
12. Any other special records of significance from competent authorities as indicated in the selection criteria mentioned
NHM TN Application Fee
There is no application fee for the candidates.
NHM TN Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for NHM TN Recruitment 2021 must fulfil the below eligibility criteria.
The minimum educational qualification for both the posts has been given below individually.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Mid- Level Healthcare Provider (MLHP)||DGNM/B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing with Integrated curriculum registered under TN Nursing Council|
|(Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male) / Health inspector grade II)||1. 12th with Biology/ Botany and Zoology2. Must have passed the Tamil language as a subject in SSLC level
3. Must possess two years for Multipurpose Health Worker(Male)/Health Inspector/Sanitary Inspector Course training/ offered by recognized private institutions/ Trust/ Universities/ Deemed Universities including Gandhigram Rural Institute training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
As per the National Health Mission Tamil Nadu recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 Years years.