NHM Srikakulam Recruitment 2020: Srikakulam District, Government of India & National Health Mission has invited applications for the 225 Vacancies for the post of Specialist MO, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive on or before 10th October 2020.
NHM Srikakulam Recruitment: Overview
NHM Srikakulam Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Srikakulam
राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन छत्तीसगढ़
|Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)
सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी
|Notification Date||08th October 2020|
|Last Date||10th October 2020|
NHM Srikakulam Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies for the NHM Srikakulam is 225.
|Specialist Medical Officer||11|
|Lab Technician, Blood Bank Technician||03|
|District Epidemiologist, Epidemiologist||02|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||01|
|Early interventionist cum special educator||01|
|Cook cum Caretaker||01|
|Data Entry Operation||01|
|District Account Officer||01|
NHM Srikakulam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist Medical Officer: Medical Graduate (MBBS) and MD Gynecology or Diploma in OBG. The person must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Cardiologist: Medical Graduate (MBBS) and MD Cardiology. The Person must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India. The Person must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor of Degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized university. The Person must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Psychologist: Master of Degree in Child Psychology from any recognized university. The Person must be registered in the AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing & Midwifery Course from Govt/Govt recognized Nursing Institute. Must be registered in the AP Nursing council.
- Lab Technician, Blood Bank Technician: Class 12th Science + Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- MO, Dental: BDS from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI).
- Monitoring Consultant: Graduate in any discipline with LLB and computer skills is an additional qualification. 03 years to 04 years of prior work experience in a women-oriented program of health activities and administration.
- District Epidemiologist, Epidemiologist: Medical Graduate (MBBS) and Masters in Public Health or MD/DNP in Preventive and Social Medicine/Community Medicine/Masters Health Administration. One Year of Work experience in the Health Sector.
- Dietitian/Nutritionist: M.Sc (Food & Nutrition) or Food Technology with 03 years Experience in Govt/Pvt Hospitals.
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology from any Recognized University.
- Optometrist: Bachelor in Optometry or Master in Optometry from any recognized university.
- Early interventionist cum special educator: M.Sc in Disabilities Studies (Early Intervention) with basic Degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Language Pathologist/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS.
- Social Worker: Post Graduate (PG) in MSW/MA (Social Work) with 03 years exp.in Govt/Pvt Hospitals.
- Dental Technician: Intermediate(10+2) science group from a recognized board, diploma in dental technician/dental hygienist from Govt/Govt Recognized institute, registration with state dental council.
- Administrative Staff: Graduation in Commerce/Qualified SSA accountant or the person who has qualified cash and account training from the Institute of secretarial training and management (Min. of personal & PG) with 05 years experience in any accounting, analysis, budgeting, financial software, and reporting system.
How to Apply for NHM Srikakulam 2020?
Follow the given steps for NHM Srikakulam Recruitment for the various post:
- Click on the given link for NHM Srikakulam Application 2020.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application and send it to the given address.
NHM Srikakulam Application Link
Click below to apply for the recruitment of NHM Srikakulam.
NHM Srikakulam Recruitment Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the NHM Srikakulam Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.