NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020: NHM Mumbai, has released notification for the recruitment of District Program Manager, Program Manager- Public Health, Finance cum logistics consultant, Budget & Finance Officer, District Account Manager, M&E Statistical Officer, Junior Engineer- IDW, Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist NPCDCS, PPM Coordinator, Consultant VBD, City Program Manager posts on contractual basis for COVID-19 corona virus care centre. There are total 112 vacancies in NHM Mumbai Recruitment. Check Important Dates, Notification, Eligibility, Vacancy, Salary, Application Form in the article below.
NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to apply for NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020.
|NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||NHM Mumbai|
|Position Name||District Program Manager, Program Manager- Public Health,
Finance cum logistics consultant, and other
|Starting date||May 2020|
|Closing Date||28th May 2020|
NHM Mumbai Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||May 2020|
|Start Date to Apply||May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28th May 2020|
NHM Mumbai Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Program Manager – Public Health||76|
|Finance cum logistics consultant||08|
|Budget & Finance Officer||09|
|District Program Manager||03|
|District Account Manager||01|
|City Program Manager||05|
|Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist NPCDCS||02|
|Junior Engineer- IDW||02|
|M&E Statistical Officer||01|
NHM Mumbai: Eligibility Criteria
- District Program Manager: MBBS from any Medical Graduate with MPH/ MHA/ MBA in Health with one year experience.
- Program Manager- Public Health: B.com with minimum 3 Years of Exp or M.com. Minimum 1 Year of Experience
- Finance cum logistics consultant: B.com with minimum 3 Years of Exp or M.com. Minimum 1 Year of Experience handling Accounts & Budget
- Budget & Finance Officer: CA/ Inter CA/ ICWA/ Inter ICWA or MBA (Finance) with Graduate in Commerce or M.Com (with TALLY). Minimum 3 Years Exp for those holding only B.COM Degree
- M&E Statistical Officer: M.Sc. Statistics and 1 year expereince
- Junior Engineer IDW: BE Civil and Minimum of 1 to 3 Years of Experience
- Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist NPCDCS: MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health and 3 Year of Experience
- PPM Coordinator: MSW or MA in Social Sciences and Minimum 1 Year of Experience
- Consultant VBD: MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health and 3 Year of Experience
- City Program Manager: MBBS/ Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA in Health and Minimum 1 Year of Exp working in Public Health/ Health Service Administrative.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum for MBBS & Specialist – 70 years
- Nurses and Technicians – 65 years
- For Other Staff Open Category – 38 years
- For reserved categories – 43 years.
How to Apply for NHM Mumbai.?
Follow the given steps for NHM Mumbai Recruitment for various post:
- Click on the given link for NHM Mumbai Recruitment Application.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Mail the filled application with the required documents to email@example.com.
NHM Mumbai Application Form
Print the Application Form from the link given below. Download the PDF and print the Application form given in the PDF.
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before sending the application.
NHM Mumbai Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the NHM Mumbai Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
Stay updated with the website to check latest notifications of NHM Mumbai Recruitment 2020.