NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020: The NHM MP CHO Admit Card has been released on 30th November 2020 @nhmmp.gov.in. Candidates can now download their Admit Card for Community Health Officer, the link for which is provided below. The exam of NHM MP CHO is scheduled to be held on 06th December 2020.
NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) is released for Community Health Officer (CHO) on the official website. Candidates awaiting the Admit Card may check the given link for downloading their Admit Cards.
The NHM MP Exam Dates for CHO is on 06th December. The total number of vacancies for CHO is 3800. Thus, for a good number of vacancies, the candidates will appear for the NHM MP CHO, especially for an opportunity in MP Govt Jobs. Check the given link for NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020.
NHM MP CHO Exam Dates 2020
NHM MP CHO 2020 Exam Dates, Objection Dates and Admit Card are provided in the notice. Read the given notice.
|Notification Release Date||18th September 2020|
|Admit Card Date||30th November 2020|
|Exam Date||06th December 2020|
How to Download the NHM MP CHO Admit Card?
Following are the steps to download NHM MP Admit Card for Community Health Officer:
- Click the given link to open the tab for NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020
- As the link opens, Enter the login credentials including Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click the Login Option
- The Admit Card document will open in the new tab for you to download
- Click the print/download button to save the Admit Card
- Take a Print out of the Admit Card
NHM MP Admit Card Link for CHO 2020
Download the NHM MP CHO Admit Card from the link given below. The admit card will be available till 06th December 2020 on the official website.
Documents to carry along with NHM MP CHO Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Note to the candidates:
- Candidates must note the exam dates mentioned in the exam date notice for each post in the NHM MP CHO exam
- They should reach the Exam Center in time
- They must not forget to carry the Admit card to the exam hall