NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021: National Health Mission (NHM), Haryana has released the new exam date for the Chief Health Officer (CHO) on February 28, 2021, at its official website nhmharyana.gov.in. The written test has been now rescheduled for March 07, 2021 for which the admit card will be released soon. The list of provisionally eligible candidates considered on the basis of online Application Forms & attached documents will be uploaded on the NHM Website on March 03, 2021. Check details here.
NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021: Overview
|NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021|
|Organization||National Health Mission (NHM), Haryana|
|Post Name||Chief Health Officer (CHO)|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
Steps to Download NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website @nhmharyana.gov.in or directly download it from the below link.
- A login page will appear
- Fill in “Application Number and Date of Birth” and download the admit card
- Take a print out of your admit card for future reference.
Direct Link to Download NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021
The direct link to download admit card for the online examination is available on the official website. Download the admit card from the link given below
Note: The admit card link is going to act soon.
Details mentioned on JKSSB Group IV Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Course Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth