NHM CG Recruitment 2021
NHM CG Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission (NHM), Chhattisgarh has invited online applications for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) on the official website on 3rd November 2021. Interested candidates can apply online from 5th November 2021. The last date to submit online applications is 25th November 2021. The candidates must bookmark this article to know more about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
NHM CG Recruitment 2021 – Overview
NHM CG has released 2700 vacancies for the post of CHO as per the recruitment notification published on the official website. Online applications for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 have started from 5th November 2021. Interested candidates can refer to the table below for more information about recruitment:
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Number of Vacancies||2700|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Advertisement Release||3rd November 2021|
|Opening Date of Online Application||5th November 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||25th November 2021 [05:00 PM]|
|Selection Process||Document Verification|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
NHM CG Recruitment Notification
The candidates who wish to apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 must read the details and instructions specified in the notification. The recruitment notification is available for download on the official website. Interested candidates can also click on the link provided below:
NHM CG CHO Vacancy
NHM CG has released a total of 2700 vacancies for the post of CHO on 3rd November 2021. The vacancy table (district-wise) is given below:
NHM CG CHO Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are going to apply for the post of CHO must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online for NHM CG Recruitment 2021. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- The candidate must have B Sc. Nursing Certificate in Community Health Integrated Course from a recognized University, or
- Post Basic B Sc. Nursing Certificate in Community Health Integrated Course from a recognized University.
- The candidate must have a live registration with CG Nursing Council. If the candidate is not registered, he/she will be given 45 days to obtain live registration after the selection.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- The local candidates of Chhattisgarh will be given age relaxation by 5 years.
NHM CG Recruitment 2021 – Application Link
Online applications for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 for the post of CHO have started from 5th November 2021. Interested candidates can visit the official website or click on the direct link given below:
Steps to Apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 5th November 2021. The steps for applying online for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 are given below:
- Visit the official website @cghealth.nic.in or click on the link provided above in this article.
- Click on Click Here to Apply Online.
- Enter all the important details mentioned in the application form including the mobile number and email ID.
- Check all the details again carefully and then click on Save.
- The candidate will receive a Registration Number and Password as acknowledgment. Download this acknowledgment for login.
- Pay the application fees through SBI e-collect Gateway and note down SBI Reference No.
- Click on Login tab and enter the login credentials to complete the registration process.
- Click on Log In.
- Enter all the details related to Educational Qualification/Work Experience carefully and click on Save.
- Next, upload scanned photograph, signature and supporting documents such as mark sheets and certificates as per the prescribed format.
- Enter details related to fee payment and click on Final Submit of Application.
- Take a few printouts of the application form for future reference.
The candidates who have applied online for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 must pay the application fees from 5th November 2021 to 25th November 2021. The application fee (category-wise) is as follows:
NHM CG Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The merit list will be made on the basis of marks secured as per the educational qualification and scrutinization of the application form along with the supporting documents. The candidates must complete the educational qualification till the date of publication of notification.
NHM CG CHO Salary
The candidates who get shortlisted will receive Rs 16,500 with Rs 15,000 in the form of Performance-Based Incentive.
NHM CG Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. How many vacancies have been released by NHM CG?
Ans. NHM CG has released 2700 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO).
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date to apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 is 5th November 2021.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 is 25th November 2021.
Q4. How to apply online for NHM CG Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the Apply Online link provided in this article. Follow the steps as specified.