NHAI Recruitment 2019
National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has released notification for the direct recruitment of Deputy Manager (Civil Engineer) 2019 through GATE 2019. The recruitment process is for Punjab location. The total number of vacancies are 30. Online application has begun on 01st October 2019 and is going to end on 31st October 2019. It is a great opportunity for B.Tech/B.E (Civil Engineer) Engineers. Candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below and follow the instruction given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates can check all the Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2019 from the table given below:
|Application Begins||01st October 2019|
|Application Last Date||31st October 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31st October 2019|
|Merit List Date||Will be updated soon|
NHAI Deputy Manager Online Application 2019 Vacancies
The total vacancies for the post of NHAI Deputy Manager 2019 are 30. It is a healthy number of vacancies for NHAI Deputy Manager. Candidates can apply for NHAI Recruitment by clicking on the link mentioned below.
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- Age Limit:- The minimum age of the candidates is not specified while the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years ( Age relaxation is as per the NHAI Rules).
- Education Qualification:- The education qualification for NHAI Deputy Manager are as follows
(A) Candidates having Engineering Degree (B.Tech/B.E) in Civil Engineering Trade from recognized university/institute will be eligible for this post.
(B) Candidate must be GATE, 2019 Participants to eligible for this Recruitment.
Prerequisites for NHAI Recruitment Online Application 2019:
Documents required at the time of online NHAI Deputy Manager Online Application filling:
- Passport size photograph.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- GATE Registration Number.
- Birth Certificate/10th class Marksheet.
- Candidates must have ITI Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Instructions for Online Form
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online NHAI Deputy Manager 2019 application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.
NHAI Recruitment Online Application Link
Candidates can use registration link to register for NHAI Deputy Manager Online Application. Candidates need GATE 2019 Registration number for registration for Online Application Form.
Candidates can check more Punjab Government Jobs 2019 by clicking on the link provided below.