NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification is out @neepco.co.in. The recruitment notification is released to appoint apprentice with 46 vacancies. The North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd (NEEPCO) has released the official notification to provide an opportunity to ITI holders for joining the organization at Meghalaya. Check Online application form for NEEPCO Recruitment.
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Meghalaya
NEEPCO Corporation (Meghalaya) is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects. The recruitment for apprentice post includes Technician apprentice and Trade apprentice.
|NEEPCO Application Start Date||5th February 2020|
|NEEPCO Application Last Date||28th February 2020 (Online Registration)
9th March 2020 (Offline)
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Note: Last date of receipt of filled up application form along with testimonials and documents is 9th March 2020.
For ITI holders, this is a decent opportunity for the candidates to apply for a state job.
The notification PDF has been provided for recruitment.
NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancy
The vacancies released under the NEEPCO Apprentice recruitment is tabulated below:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
NEEPCO Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)- Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board or a recognized university/institution or its equivalent | Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma on or before 31st July 2019
- Trade Apprentice- ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government / Central Government on or before 31st July 2019 with trade license (At least a 12th pass with a diploma as mentioned may apply)
- The candidates should be a resident of North East India.
- Age Limit- Maximum age 28 years as on 30th June 2019 but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is as per GOI rules
NEEPCO Apprentice Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of merit as per mark secured in the engineering/ Diploma/ ITI Course (as the case may be). If there are large numbers of applicants, the management reserves the right to conduct a written test of 100 marks and candidates shall be shortlisted based on the mark secured in the written test.
List of selected candidates will be made available at neepco.co.in
How to Apply Online for NEEPCO Recruitment 2020?
To Apply Online for NEEPCO Recruitment 2020, check the following requirements:
- Application is only through online mode
- For Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)-
(a) The Candidates must get himself/herself enrolled/registered with Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of three years after passing qualifying examination.
(b) For Trade Apprentice (ITI pass)
-The candidates must Log in www.apprenticeship.gov.in
–Click Apprentices tab
- For applying of apprenticeship training at NEEPCO (both for Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice), the applicant should take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application and send the same through speed post along with photocopies of the following relevant documents i.e. Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Trade Certificate, Trade License, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, etc
The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment, NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya
- The envelope should be super-scribed with Apprenticeship Training applied for____________(Name of Post)
- Ensure that application reaches before 9th March 2020
For Our Readers:
The notifications required for all government exams are provided @sarkarijobs247.com. Subscribe this website for all such job alerts!