NDA Result 2019 is out @upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the final result for the posts of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam II, 2019. NDA II Examination was conducted on 17th November 2019. Qualified candidates of the test had appeared for the Interview by the Services Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence for Admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the National Defence Academy. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check their final result through the given link. The official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in. has notified the NDA Result on 12th December 2019. Read further to check the Result Link.
UPSC NDA Result 2019 Important Points
- The results of Medical Examination have not been taken into account while preparing this list.
- The candidature of all the candidates is provisional, candidates need to submit certificates in support of date of birth and educational qualifications etc. claimed by them directly to the Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, Adjutant General’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army), West Block No.III, Wing–I, R.K Puram, New Delhi -110066.
- In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarter at the address given above.
- For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission, either in person or on telephone Nos. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on any working day.
How to check the NDA Result?
Follow the given instructions to check your NDA Result 2019:
- Click the given link given above for NDA Result PDF.
- As the PDF opens, Press Ctrl + F
- Type your Name or Roll number and press enter
- The name or roll number will be highlighted if you have qualified the UPSC NDA II Exam.
- Save the PDF from the download/ print option of the PDF
NDA 2 Result 2019
- NDA 2 Result has been released. UPSC NDA result is released in the form of two PDFs.
- Out of the given two Result PDFs one has a list that is given in the roll number format of the qualified candidates.
- The other PDF has a list that is given in the name wise format of the qualified candidates.
- The direct link to check the NDA Result has been given.
- Candidates are also requested to submit original certificates of Age and Educational Qualification to respective Service Selection Boards (SSBs) during the SSB interview.”
- The candidates must not send the Original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission, either in person or on telephone Nos. 011-23385271/011- 23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 hours and 17:00 hours on any
- The mark-sheets of the candidates will be put on the Commission’s website within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of the final result. (After concluding SSB Interviews) and will remain available on the website for a period of thirty (30) days.
Congratulations to all the qualified candidates in getting Defence jobs!