National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) has released Skill Test Admit card for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts. It is to be notified that the qualified candidates of the written exam will now have to appear for the skill test/ typing test. Candidates can refer to this article for NCDRC LDC Skill Test Admit Card 2019.
NCDRC LDC Skill Test Admit Card
The NCDRC LDC Skill Test Admit Card is now available for the qualified candidates of the written exam. This skill test is to be held on 18th December 2019. Candidates will now be able to download the admit card for the typing test. Do note that this test is only qualifying in nature. However, there is a certain criteria to be fulfilled for the same. Read on to know more.
How to Download NCDRC LDC Skill Test Admit Card 2019:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download NCDRC LDC Skill Test Admit Card 2019.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Online Application Number”, “Date of Birth” and “E-mail ID”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see Admit Card on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
SSC NCDRC Admit Card Link
The link of NCDRC LDC Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Documents to carry with Skill Test/ Typing Test Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for NCDRC LDC Admit Card 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for NCRDC LDC Admit Card and for all the further information.
ALL THE BEST !!