NBE Recruitment 2021
NBE Recruitment 2021: National Board of Education of Medical Sciences has released a notification announcing 42 vacancies for the recruitment of Junior & Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant posts on its official website @natboard.edu.in on 01st June 2021. NBEMS is an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. The online registration process will begin on 15th July 2021 and will be active till 14th August 2021. The CBT exam has been scheduled for 20th September 2021. The candidates interested in the vacancies must go through the article to know about eligibility, selection process, vacancies, and other details.
NBE Recruitment 2021: Overview
|NBE Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||National Board of Education|
|Starting date||15th July 2021|
|Closing Dates||14th August 2021|
|Selection Process||CBT, Computer Knowledge/Skill Test|
NBEMS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Notification Release Date||01st June 2021|
|2||Starting date to apply online||15th July 2021 (09 AM)|
|3||Last Date to apply online||14th August 2021|
|4||Computer Based Test Date||20th September 2021|
NBEMS Recruitment Notification PDF
The National Board of Education has released a recruitment notification for Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Junior Accountant posts on its official website @natboard.edu.in on 01st June 2021. The candidates can check educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, selection process and other details from the detailed advertisement from the below link.
NBE Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
A total of 42 vacancies has been announced for Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Junior Accountant posts in the National Education Board of Medical Sciences. Check the category-wise vacancy distribution from the below table.
|Posts Name||Category-wise Vacancies|
NBE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Assistant – The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture. To qualify Examination may be prescribed by NBE.
- Senior Assistant – The candidate should have a degree from a recognised University/Board. To qualify Examination may be prescribed by NBE.
- Junior Accountant – The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognised University. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
The candidate should be of age group 18 to 27 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as govt. norms)
Upper Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
NBE Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Stage-I– Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks of 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 180 Minutes (Three Page 5 of 14 hours). There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for SC/ST and 50% for others.
- Stage-II– Computer Knowledge/Skill Test shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging the performance of the candidate on the computer