NBE Admit Card 2020
The National Board of Examinations, NBE has released the admit card for 90 vacancies for the post of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, and Stenographer. The NBE Exam Date for different posts is scheduled on 31st August 2020. The candidates who have registered successfully for the NBE Exam 2020 can download the hall ticket from the link that is given below as well as through the official link of the NBE which is www.natboard.edu.in/.
The National Board of Examination has also released a set of rules and regulations of social distancing to be followed for the candidates who will be taking the online test.
NBE Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|NBE Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of Eligibility||31-Jul-2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||11-Jul-2020|
|Last Date To Apply||
7th Aug 2020 (Extended)
|NBE Exam Date||31st August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 24th Aug|
|Date of Skill Test||20-Sep-2020|
NBE Admit Card 2020: Steps To Download
The following are the steps to download NBE Admit 2020.
- Click on the link provided below to download your Admit Card/Call Letter.
- Now enter your User ID and Password to access the Admit Card
- Upon logging in the candidates can see the three links as shown in the image.
- Candidates have to click on the “Hall Ticket” link.
- Upon Clicking on “Hall Ticket”, the candidates will be able to download their hall tickets.
- You can download it from there and Print it out for appearing in the exam.
Link To Download Admit Card For NBE Exam 2020
Here is the link to download the admit card for the post of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, and Stenographer.
NBE Admit Card 2020 for Junior Assistant & Other Posts: Admit Card To Be Considered As E-Pass
The admit card for the NBE Exam should be considered as an E-PASS, by Police/Administrative Authorities, to facilitate movement of the bearer for the purpose of appearing in the Recruitment Test of National Board of Examinations (NBE). NBE is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of the India.
The E-PASS shall be valid from 30 August to 1 September 2020. (By Orders of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India)
Documents To Carry For NBE Exam 2020
- A printed copy of admits card with photo pasted on it.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original and valid/non-expired): PAN card /Voter ID/passport/driving license / aadhar card (with Photograph)
Social Distancing Norms To Be Followed For NBE Exam 2020
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be provided to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit Card and ID verification.
- At the registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his / her hands using provided sanitizer. The photograph will be captured during the registration process
- Candidates must maintain social distancing starting from the point of entry in the exam venue till his/her exit from the exam venue.
- Candidates will be provided Surgical Face Mask at test center. Candidates must bring their own Gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml), and the exam-related documents (Admit Card, ID Card etc.). No other items will be permitted inside the exam venue.
- The temperature of a candidate will be checked at the entry to the exam venue via a Thermo Gun.
NBE Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the post of Senior Assistant and Junior Accountant will be that of the Graduation Level Exam.
The NBE Exam Pattern for the post of Junior Assistant and Stenographer will be that of the 10+2 Level Exam.
Follow the Exam Pattern for NBE Recruitment below.
- The NBE Exam will be for a duration of 180 Minutes or 3 Hours.
- The total marks of the CBT Exam will be 200 Marks.
- There will be four sections of 50 questions of 1 mark each.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning:||50||50||3 Hours|
The NBE Exam Syllabus for the following posts in NBE Recruitment is given below.
- NBE Syllabus for Senior Assistant
- NBE Syllabus for Junior Assistant
- NBE Syllabus for Junior Accountant
- NBE Syllabus for Stenographer
The syllabus will be common for all the posts. However, the level of questions will vary.
The Exam Pattern for the post of Senior Assistant and Junior Accountant will be that of the Graduation Level Exam while for the post of Junior Assistant and Stenographer will be that of the 10+2 Level Exam.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Static General Knowledge||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Analogy||India and Union Territories||Interest||Cloze Test|
|Paper Folding Method||Sports||Percentage||Phrases and Idioms|
|Matrix||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportion||One word Substitution|
|Word Formation||Important Schemes||Problem on Ages||Sentence Correction|
|Venn Diagram||Portfolios||Speed, Distance and Time||Error Spotting|
|Direction and Distance||People in the News||Number System||Fill in the Blanks|
|Verbal reasoning||Economics||Time and Work|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Awards and Honors||Algebra|
|Science & Technology||Trigonometry|
Click Below For Govt. Jobs 2020
National Board of Examinations Admit Card 2020: FAQs
Q. When is the NBE Admit Card 2020 released?
Ans. The NBE Admit Card 2020 is released on 24th August 2020.
Q. What details are required to download the NBE Admit card?
Ans. One needs to enter his/her User ID and Password in order to download the NBE Admit Card for Junior Assistant and other posts.
Q. Do I need to obtain movement E Pass to appear for the NBE Exam 2020?
Ans. No, the NBE Admit Card will act as an E-PASS, by Police/Administrative Authorities, to facilitate the movement of the bearer for the purpose of appearing in the Recruitment Test of National Board of Examinations (NBE).
Q. What is the validity period of the NBE Hall Ticket as a movement E- Pass?
Ans. The NBE Hall Ticket will be valid from 30 August to 1 September 2020
Q. What documents are required to be carried for the NBE Exam 2020?
Ans. One needs to carry his/her printed copy of admit card with photo pasted on it and an original ID Proof.