Nainital Bank SO Exam: The Nainital Bank, had invited online applications for the post of Specialist Officer (SO). The Nainital Bank bank will recruit 30 SO’s. The posts that will be filled through this recruitment are Credit Officer, Marketing Officer, Chartered Accountants, Risk Officer, Law Officer, and Planning Officer. Interested persons can apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 21 July 2020 (Link Inactive Now).
The Nainital Bank SO Admit Card 2020 has been released for the Specialist Officer Post for the online exam date which is 28th September 2020. The Nainital Bank SO Exam 2020 Test Pattern, Admit card link is released on 18th September 2020.
Nainital Bank SO Exam 2020: Overview
Nanital Bank SO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Nainital Bank SO Post||
|Total Vacancies||30 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||6th July 2020|
|Closing Date||21st July 2020|
|Exam Date||28th September 2020
|Mode of Payment||Demand Draft (DD)|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview
(Written Test, if the need arises)
Nainital Bank SO Recruitment: Vacancy
There are a total of 30 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer in Nainital Bank.
|Nainital Bank SO Post||Vacancies|
|Risk Officer (RO)||01|
|Credit Officers (CO)||20|
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||03|
Nainital Bank SO Recruitment Notification PDF 2020
The Nainital Bank Limited is around a century-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
It is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital.
At present, the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida with a network of 141 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank SO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
1. Chartered Accountants
Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)/Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Experience: Min. 02 years in profession/service.
2. Credit Officers
Full time/Regular degree of B.Com/M.Com with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having qualification of MBA (Finance/Banking)/Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Business Admin. (Finance/ Banking) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
Experience: Minimum -2- years’ experience with Banks/ NBFCs/ FIs in credit appraisal and processing.
3. Risk Officer (RO)
Full time/Regular degree of PG with MBA (Finance)/Master Degree in (Mathematics/Statistics/Econometric) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute Preference will be given to candidates having Certification in ‘Risk in Financial Services’ from IIBF/‘Integrated Risk Management’ from NIBM/GARP -FRM -I or II/Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
Experience: Candidates having experience in Risk Management Department/Financial Service of Bank/FIs.
4. Marketing Officers (MO)
Full time/Regular degree of MBA (Marketing) with min. 60 percent marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
Experience: Minimum 02 years experience with Banks in the marketing of Banking Products.
5. Law Officer
Full time/Regular 03 years/05 years Professional Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience: Preference will be given to those candidates who are handling legal matters at corporate/controlling offices of Banks/Financial Institutions.
6. Planning Officer
Full time/Regular degree of MBA (Finance) or MA (Economics) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
Experience: Candidates having experience in the Planning Department of Bank/FIs.
The candidates who will be applying for the post of Nainital Bank SO Recruitment must have a minimum age of 22 years and maximum age 32 years. (as on 30.06.2020)
Application Fee For Nainital Bank SO Exam
The application fee for Nainital Bank SO Recruitment should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand) and the same should be attached with the application.
|All||Rs. 1000/- for each post|
How To Apply For Nainital Bank SO Recruitment 2020?
- The applications for the Nainital Bank SO Recruitment are invited in OFFLINE MODE ONLY through speed or registered post only.
- Candidates who will be applying for more than one post should apply should fill separate application/s, with the requisite fee amount, separately for each application and required documents/certificates.
- The Applications must be sent enclosing all prescribed documents and should reach the Bank’s Head Office on or before July 21, 2020 at the address mentioned in the sealed envelope which should be superscripted as below:
“Application for the post of _______________________________” (Mention namemof the post applied for) only through registered/ speed post.
- The candidates applying for the post/s mentioned above must submit their duly typed application by
Registered/ Speed Post addressed to the address that is given below:
|Address||‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited,
Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital,
|Application Form||Download Nainital Bank SO
Application Form 2020
List Of Enclosures For Nainital Bank SO
- Demand Draft along with the application form superscripted “Application for the post of _______________________________” (Mention name of the post applied for) only through registered/ speed post.
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of essential and desirable educational/professional qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s)
Nainital Bank SO Recruitment: Selection Process
- The selection for Nainital Bank SO will be made on the following:
|| Shortlisting | Personal Interview ||
- However, the Bank may also conduct written examination of the applicants to shortlist the candidates for Personal Interview, depending upon the number of applications.
- The Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- The marks obtained in the written examination will also be reckoned for arriving at the final merit list (only if a written test is conducted by the Bank)
Salary For Nainital Bank SO
1. Chartered Accountant: CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
2. Credit Officer: CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
3. Risk Officer: CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
4. Risk Officer: CTC would be approx. Rs. 9.00 lacs per annum.
4. Marketing Officer: CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
5. Law Officer: CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
6. Planning Officer: CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
Apart from the CTC the Nainital Bank Specialist Officers will be entitled to Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level).
You may also apply for the following Govt. Recruitments 2020:
- SBI SO Recruitment: 475 Vacancies
- JK Bank SO Recruitment
- JK Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment
- IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
- KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment
Nainital Bank SO 2020: FAQs
Q. When can I apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
Ans. You can apply from 6th July to 21st July for the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020.
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply in Nainital Bank?
Ans. You can apply for a total of six (6) posts that include: Credit Officer, Marketing Officer, Chartered Accountants, Risk Officer, Law Officer, and Planning Officer.
Q. What is the mode of application for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
Ans. One has to apply for Nainital Bank SO Recruitment only through offline mode, i.e. by speed post or registered post.
Q. What is the application fee for Nainital Bank SO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The application fee for Nainital Bank SO Recruitment is Rs. 1000/ per post through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand).
Q. What is the selection process for the Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The selection process for Nainital Bank SO Recruitment is through an Interview. However, if the no. of applications is more, then a written examination may also be conducted.