Nainital Bank Admit Card 2021 for Clerk/Management Trainee Post
The Nainital Bank has released the Admit Card for the post of Clerk/Management Trainee. The link to download the Nainital Bank Admit Card 2021 is released on the official site of Nainital Bank which is @nainitalbank.co.in.
The candidates who have successfully applied for Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 may download the admit card through the link given below.
Candidates who will be appearing for the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam will have to follow the guidelines released by the Bank in view of COVID 19. The bank has released a set of instructions.
Steps To Download Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021
Steps to Download Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021:
- Click on the link provided below to download Admit card 2021.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Click the Login button.
- The call letter will appear on the screen
- Click the print/ download button to download the Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021 for your future reference.
Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card Link
The link to download Nainital Bank clerk Admits Card 2021 is available now and is given on the bank’s official website as well as below.
The last date to download the admit card for the written test of the Nainital Bank Clerk is 21 August 2021.
Documents To Carry For Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2021
The following documents will be permitted inside the Exam Hall for the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2021.
- Print Out of the admit card
- An original photo ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, or other ID Proofs.
- A ball pen may be carried in case if it is not provided at the exam center.
Guidelines To Be Followed For COVID 19 For Nainital Bank Clerk Exam
In view of COVID 19, the candidates who will be appearing for the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2021 will have to follow the following protocols. A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his mobile phone. Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidate should bring his / her own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card and Photocopy of the ID card stapled with it, ID Card in Original.)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other items are permitted inside the venue.