NABARD Grade A Exam Analysis takes you through the details of the examination held on 25th February for all shifts. NABARD, being one of the reputed organizations are considered to have equally good repute for conducting its exam. The recent exam of Grade A Assistant Manager is conducted on 25th Feb. The review of NABARD exam has been provided here, where type of questions, level of exam & questions and good attempts are discussed. Read further for complete exam analysis.
NABARD Grade A Exam Analysis
NABARD Grade A Exam Analysis will be explaining the following review points:
- Level of exam- This covers the difficulty level of the exam, that is, how easily the attempts were made by the appearing candidates.
- Type of Questions- This means which part of the syllabus was covered including which questions were asked more and how many of them were asked. (Topic/ Topics covered)
- Good attempts- This refers to the most number of corrected answers marked by the candidates. This is the factor that will influence the cut off the most.
Overall Analysis for Good Attempts:
|Test of Reasoning||14-16|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||19-24|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||18-22|
NABARD Exam Review: Section Wise
NABARD Exam Review for each section has been provided. There were three sections in the exam, namely English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer, General Awareness, Economic & Social Issues, Agriculture & Rural Development. As per the data collected, based on the memory of the students (appearing in the exam), we have concluded the following for the exam.
- English- This level of NABARD English section was moderate, more questions were from Reading Comprehension, followed by word replacement, fillers, and others. Check Table:
Topic No. of Questions Level Reading Comprehension 15 Moderate Word Replacement 05 Easy Fillers ( 3 Blank, 1 word) 05 Easy-Moderate Sentence Rearrangement 05 Easy-Moderate Error Detection 05 Easy-Moderate Miscellaneous 05 Easy-Moderate Total 40 Easy-Moderate
2. Computer Knowledge (Easy)- This section of the paper was found very easy, where there were basic computer-related questions covering direct definitions & examples. These include an example of hardware, WAN, Internet, Input-Output, LAN, Virus, SPAM and Email, Application Software
3. General Awareness, Economic & Social Issues, Agriculture & Rural Development- The GA section was also found easy by most candidates, whereas the questions from Economic & Social Issues, Agriculture & Rural Development sections were moderate.
4. NABARD Grade A Reasoning Section
Topic No. of Questions Level Puzzle and Seating Arrangement 08 Easy-Moderate Data Sufficiency 02 Easy- Moderate Coding Decoding 05 Easy- Moderate Inequalities 02 Easy Blood Relation 03 Easy Total 20 Easy- Moderate
5. Quantitative Aptitude- This section was easy to moderate. There were 6 questions from DI.
Topic No. of Questions Level Data Interpretation 06 Moderate Missing Number Series 04 Easy Quadratic Equation 03 Easy- Moderate Mensuration 01 Easy- Moderate Partnership 01 Easy Time and Work 01 Easy Profit and Loss 01 Easy- Moderate Mixture and Allegation 01 Easy- Moderate Miscellaneous 02 Easy- Moderate Total 20 Easy- Moderate
NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam Analysis(Review)
- The mentioned data analysed for the NABARD Grade A exam says that overall the exam was easy to moderate.
- Overall the total good attempts were 119-128
- We hope that the information is useful and can be used to assess your performance. Stay Connected for more updates on the exam and cut off.