Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019: MMRDA Recruitment
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has released 1053 Vacancies for Non Executives Post on Permanent Basis. The Vacancies Listed are for the Posts of Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Technicians, Traffic Controller & Station Controller. Candidates can fill the Mumbai Metro Recruitment Online Application Form from 16/09/2019 up to 07/10/2019.
The link for the online application has been activated on 17th September 2019. Refer the Article for the Complete Details of the Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019.
Important Dates of Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019:
- Application Begin: 16/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 07/10/2019
- Admit Card Release Date: Notified Soon
- Exam date: Notified Soon
Post Wise Vacancy Details for Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019:
Candidates can refer the Image below to check the Details of the Vacancies & No. of Posts released for the Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019 : (1053 Vacancies – Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Technicians, Traffic Controller & Station Controller)
Application Fee: Online Examination Fee for General candidates is Rs. 300/- and fee for Reserved candidates is Rs. 150/-
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019:
The post wise educational qualification is given in the official notification for various posts. Apart from the mentioned educational qualifications, candidates need to fulfill other criteria as mentioned below such as:
- Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language.(Candidate should submit S.S.C. Examination certificate.). Otherwise, they have to pass the Marathi examination.
- The experience certificate of only full-time work will be considered. The experience of part-time/honorarium service will not be considered.
- Candidates are required to pass one of the certificate examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B-level or C- level which is a compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, he/she should produce /submit a copy of the Certificate. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he/she should pass the said Certificate Examination within two years from the date of appointment.
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019: MMRDA Online Form 2019
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019. The link for the online application has been activated on 17th September 2019.
- Apply Online for SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 (To be active on 17th September)
Instructions to fill Mumbai Metro Application Form 2019
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will redirected to the official site directly.
- Register for Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019 by filling Personal Credentials
- Click on Register button
- Go to Login to continue
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Salary Structure for Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019:
- Basic Pay Scale for the Selected Candidates will be 9300 – 34800/-
- Corresponding 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale 41800 – 132300/-
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
- Candidates must have to Clear the Written Examination & after that Shortlisted candidates will have to submit their Educational Documents.
- Later on Selected Candidates will be called for the Interview.
Mumbai Metro Admit Card 2019
The Admit card for Mumbai Metro Engineer and Technician post will be released as soon as the exam date is out. Stay updated for the release of admit card. The Admit Card Link will be available on our website.
Mumbai Metro Engineer Result 2019
After the MMRDA conducts the exam for Engineer and Technician, the release will be expected in a month.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2019 (Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Technicians, Traffic Controller & Station Controller) dates and admit card. These updates will be available as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!