MSRLM Block Coordinator Recruitment 2020: Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) has released the notification for the recruitment of Block Coordinator posts. The notification is released on 18th November 2020. Check all the important details, notification, and other details below.
Update: The last date extended till 11th December 2020.
MSRLM Block Coordinator Recruitment
On 18th November 2020, the MSRLM has released new recruitment for Block coordinator and other posts. The Application Form of MSRLM Block Coordinator 2020 is available from 21st November 2020 and the last date is extended till 11th December 2020. Now the candidates can check notification details.
MSRLM Block Coordinator Recruitment: Details
Candidates can check MSRLM Block Coordinator Recruitment important details in the table below
|Conducting Body||Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM)|
|Exam Name||MSRLM Block Coordinator Recruitment|
|Notification Date||18th November 2020|
|Application Start Date||21st November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||11th December 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Eligibility Criteria for MSRLM Block Coordinator 2020
Following are the eligibility criteria for MSRLM Block Coordinator Recruitment 2020.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification is given in the table.
- Age Limit: (As of 01 July 2020)
Minimum: 21 Yrs.
Maximum: 38 Yrs.
Age Relaxation: As Per Rules.
MSRLM Block Coordinator Vacancy Details
The Vacancy Details of MSRLM Block Coordinator Recruitment is given in the table below:
|Block Mission Management Unit|
|Block Mission Manager||04||Degree/ PG (Social Work/ Sociology/ Rural Development/ Social Science/ Development Studies/ Agri & Allied/ Veterinary/ Forestry)|
|Block MIS Manager||16||Degree/ PG (Computer Science/ IT)/ Any Degree/ PGDCA/ DCA|
|Block Coordinator||105||Bachelors Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|Cluster Coordinator||13||10+2, Any Degree|
|Block Mission Accountant||01||Degree (Commerce) Knowledge of Tally ERP|
|Block Multi-Tasking Asst||16||Matriculation|
|District Mission Management Unit|
|District Mission Manager||06||PG (HR/ MBA/ MSW/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Rural Development/ Social Science/ Development Studies/ Agri & Allied/ Veterinary/ Forestry)|
|District Account Asst||06||Degree (Commerce) Knowledge of Tally ERP|
|District MIS Asst||06||Any Degree|
|State Mission Management Unit|
|State Mission Manager||02||PG (HR/ MBA/ MSW/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Rural Development/ Social Science/ Development Studies/ Agri & Allied/ Veterinary/ Forestry)|
|MIS Asst/ DEO||01||Any Degree/ PGDCA/ DCA|
|State Account Asst||01||Degree (Commerce)|
|State Mission Asst||01||Any Degree|
MSRLM Block Coordinator Application Form
The MSRLM Block Coordinator is available from 21st November 2020 to 11th December 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Follow the given instructions to Apply for MSRLM Block Coordinator 2020:
- Click on the given link for MSRLM Block Coordinator Application Form.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill in all the important details sought in the application
- Send the filled application with the required documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
MSRLM Block Coordinator Application Form
Candidates can apply from 21st November to 11th December 2020.
Requirements of Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Important Points MSRLM Block Coordinator
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of a written exam/ interview.
MSRLM Block Coordinator Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.