MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card 2021
MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card 2021: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the admit card for MPSC Subordinate Services 2021 Prelims on its website. The Combined Prelims Exam has been scheduled for 11th April 2021. MPSC Subordinate Service Exam is being conducted to fill 806 vacancies out of which 650 are for Police Sub Inspector, 67 for Assistant Section Officer and 89 for State Tax Inspector. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment can download their hall ticket from the direct link below. Candidates who will qualify in the pre-exam shall be called for MPSC Subordinate Service Mains Exam.
MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC)|
|Post||MPSC Combined Prelims Exam|
|Exam Date||11th April 2021|
|Admit Card Released||02nd April 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Job|
Steps to Download MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of MPSC @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the notification reading “Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Combined Pre Examination 2020” Admission Certificate Announced in the breaking news section.
- Click on the caption reading “Click here to download hall tickets” displayed in red colour.
- Enter your id and password under ‘candidate’s login’ given at the left corner of the page
- Maharashtra Subordinate Services Admit Card and save it for future reference.
MPSC Subordinate Services Admit Card Link
The candidates who are going to appear in the Prelims exam on 11th April 2021 can download their admit card from the direct link below. The prelims admit card has been released on 02nd April 2021 for Subordinate Services Combined Exam 2020-21.
Important Information To Be Notified On MPSC Prelims Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC &Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counsellor
Documents To Carry For MPSC Prelims Exam 2021
Aspirants need to take any one of the given below original proofs for the examination.
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt