Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the State Services Main Examination (SSE) 2019 Result on 14 January 2020. MPSC Result is out @mpsc.gov.in. MPSC State Services Exam was conducted from 13 July to 15 July 2019 at various exam centers decided by the Commission within Maharashtra. The candidates who had appeared for the MPSC SSE Mains 2019 can check their results from the link provided below.
MPSC State Services Exam 2020
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Exam Name||State Service Examination|
|Exam Date||13 July to 15 July 2019|
|Result Date||14th January 2020|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt. Job|
How To Check MPSC State Services Mains Result 2020?
To check your MPSC Mains Result 2020, candidates are advised to follow the given steps to check their results.
- Click the given link to check MPSC Mains Result 2019.
- As the PDF of the required Mains Result opens, a list of selected candidates will appear
- Press Ctrl + F and check your name or roll number in the search bar
- If your roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified MPSC State Services Main Exam 2019.
Link To Check MPSC Mains Result 2020
MPSC Result 2020 has been given in the form of PDF. So the candidates will first have to download the MPSC Mains Result 2020 PDF. Click on the link to view your result.
MPSC Mains Cut off 2020
Maharashtra PSC has announced the result for the mains exam 2020. Along with the result they have given cut off marks as well. We are providing you the cut off marks for MPSC Mains Exam 2020 here. Given below is the MPSC Mains Exam 2020 Cutoff for all categories of candidates.
Points to Remember for MPSC Mains Exam 2020
- There are certain documents need to be carried compulsorily by the candidates to the venue for document verification.
- Candidates must produce original documents of their qualification, experience certificates & caste certificates, during the verification process.
- They should also carry a self-attested copy of the same documents.
- Registered Email ID and Phone Numbers must be kept active for receiving any update.