Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has Released Recruitment Notification for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) @mpsc.gov.in. AMVI recruitment drive is under Advt. No. 02/2020. The total no. of vacancies notified by MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector is 240. The online portal to fill MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2020 has begun from 17th January 2020. Candidates are advised to read the following article for eligibility criteria and then apply online.
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|MPSC Date To Apply Online||17th January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||6th February 2020|
|Download MPSC Prelims Admit Card||10 days Before the Prelims Exam Date|
|MPSC Prelims Exam Date 2020||24th March 2020|
|MPSC Mains Exam Date 2020||To be notified later|
MPSC AMVI Vacancy 2020
MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: 3-year Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering.
- Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 38 to 43 years. Age relaxation is applicable to all categories as per government rules.
Fee For MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2020
- General – Rs. 374/-
- OBC/SC/ST – Rs. 274/-
- Ex-Service Man – Rs. 24/-
How To Apply For MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2020?
- Go to the link mentioned below in this article.
- Click on “New User Registration”
- A new page will appear. Enter your credentials
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Create User”.
- The next step will be to enter details in “Profile Creation”, Address Infomation”, “Other Information”, “Qualification Information”, “Experience Information” categories.
- After entering credentials you will have to “Upload Photo/Signature.”
- The last step will be to Pay Fees.
- Fees can be paid through one of the options, online, Maha-e-Seva Kendra, Challan.
- After successful payment of fees, the candidates will have to select the center for examination.
Apply Online For MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2020
The dates to apply for MPSC Exam is from 17th January 2020 to 06th February 2020. The apply link has been activated. It is advised that candidates apply before the last date to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Click on the link given below to apply online for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2020.
Points To Note For MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are advised to read the MPSC Official Recruitment Notification carefully before they apply online.
- For any assistance, while filling up the online form for MPSC Recruitment 2020, the candidates can contact 022-61316402 or mail at email@example.com or suvidha.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Candidates must visit this site as well as the official site for further updates.
- Candidates must apply before the closure date of the application form to avoid last-minute traffic.
Also, Read MAHAGENCO Engineer Recruitment 2020