Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a total of 32 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Commissioner at its official website @mpsc.gov.in. against Advt. No. 4/2021 on 24th June 2021. Read the complete article below for other details like the Application process, fees, eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Pay scale and much more.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for 32 posts of Assistant Commissioner on its official website @mpsc.gov.in. has been released on 25th June 2021. The application process has begun from 24th June 2021 onwards and the last date for applying is 26th July 2021. The process of application is Online.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Overview
|MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment Notification|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commissioner|
|Online Application Starts||24th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||26th July 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Place of Examination||Maharashtra|
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Notification
The Official Notification for the Assistant Commissioner positions in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has already been released on its official website @mpsc.gov.in. The interested candidates can download the detailed notification mentioning all the details regarding eligibility criteria, Application Process, and much more.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
MPSC has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Commissioner at a total of 32 vacancies.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the various paramedical posts a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification, as well as age limit. Given below:
Candidate must possess a degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine or Engineering of a recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must have administrative, executive or supervisory experience in a responsible capacity for not less than 5 years in Government, Semi-Government or any big industrial or commercial concern.
- The experience of ex-armed force officers will be considered as supervisory experience for the duration they served in the armed forces as commissioned officers.
- The candidate should mention all details and submit evidence regarding administrative experience, Supervisory Experience or executive experience or responsible post.
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 40 Years.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment Online Application Link
The process of registration and application is Online only. Candidates can register directly by the given link and apply Online.
Steps to apply for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021
- Click on www.mpsc.gov.in or click on the direct application link above
- Search for MPSC Asst. Commissioner Recruitment 2021.
- Download and read all the instructions.
- Must check the eligibility for the post you are applying
- Have to fill in all the details in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Upload the required documents.
- Lastly, save and submit the form for future reference.
|For General/OBC (NCL)||₹/-719|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and interview.