MPPSC Prelims Result 2020: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission ( MPPSC ) has released the State Services and Forest Service Prelims Exam Result on 21st December 2020 @mppsc.nic.in. The Prelims exam was held on 12th January 2020. MPPSC had invited the applications for various posts, where there are a total of 330 vacancies. The Written Exam is qualifying and scoring in nature. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check MPPSC Prelims Result 2020 by clicking on the link given below.
MPPSC Prelims Result 2020: Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||State Service Exam 2019|
|Result Release Date||21 December 2020|
|Selection||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
How to Check MPPSC Prelims Result 2020 Result?
Given below are the steps to check MPPSC Prelims Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
The link to Check MPPSC Prelims Result 2020 is mentioned below.
- Click on the below link to Check MPPSC Prelims Result 2020.
- Press “Ctrl+F” and enter your roll number.
- Your roll number will be highlighted if you are selected.
- Congratulations to the selected candidates.
- Save the document for future purposes.
MPPSC Prelims Result 2020 Link
Click on the link provided below to check the MPPSC Prelims Result 2020
Trends of MPPSC Prelims Result
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of the MPPSC Prelims exam pattern are discussed. It is important for the candidate to qualify for both the exams in order to get recruited as State Services.
The two stages are:
- If a Candidate qualifies for prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains and Interview Examination.
- The interview will be conducted for the candidates who will qualify for the Mains Exam. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/her written Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: There will be no normalization in MPPSC State Services Exam.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 20% of tentative vacancies.