Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Medical Officers (MO) in the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare on its Official Website @mppsc.nic.in against Advt. No. 04/2021. Go through the below article for eligibility, vacancy distribution, exam pattern, online application link and more.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has started accepting online applications for the posts of Medical Officers (MO) in the Public Health and Family Welfare Department on 576 vacancies. The online application process has started from 24th June 2021 onwards and the last date to apply online is 23rd July 2021 on its official website @mppsc.nic.in. against Advt No. 04/2021 or from the direct link provided below in the article.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Posts||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Job Category||MP Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||24th June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd July 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Recruitment Notification for the posts of medical officers. The candidates who hold the required eligibility criteria can apply online through the direct link that is given below, from 24th June 2021, for the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021. Check the Official Notification for the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 from the direct link provided below.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The notification for Medical Officer posts was released on 14th June 2021 stating that the online registration will be active from 24th June to 23rd July 2021. Check other important dates from the below table.
|MPPSC MO Notification||14th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts On||24th June 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||23rd July 2021|
|Last Date of Hard Copy Submission||5th August 2021|
|Date of Form Correction||1st July 2021 to 25th July 2021|
|Exam Dates||To be notified|
MPPSC MO Vacancy Details
A total of 576 vacancies has been published in the notification for Medical Officer posts. Check the category-wise vacancy details of the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 from the table given below:
MPPSC MO 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the posts of MO a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification as well as age limit. Given below:
Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent qualifications from Indian Medical Council.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2022)
The age should be between 21- 40 years. Age relaxations are given for the reserved categories.
- General, other states – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST of MP- Rs. 250/-
How To Apply For MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
The candidates have to apply only through the online mode.
- Click on the link that is given below on this site or visit the official website.
- The first step is to register by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button corresponding to the post you want to apply for.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Upon logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
Here is the direct link to apply online for the MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. The online application process is available from 24th June 2021 to 23rd July 2021. The eligible candidates are advised to apply much before the last date to avoid any technical glitch.
Important Points for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
- MPPSC MO Online Form is available between 24th June 2021 to 23rd July 2021, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification.
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021.
MPPSC MO Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of MPPSC MO Application Form by post only is not acceptable
Stay connected for more important updates regarding the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021.