MPPEB Group 02 (Sub Group 4) Admit Card 2021: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the admit card of the MPPEB Group 02 (Sub Group 4) exam. The Board is taking the MPPEB Group 02 (Sub Group 4) exam in January-February 2021, for which admit cards are released on the official website @peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can download the admit card from the link given below.
MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Admit Card 2021
The MP PEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Exam is scheduled from January 29 to February 04, 2021. The total number of vacancies for Group 2 (Subgroup 4) is 258. Thus, for a good number of vacancies, the candidates will appear for the MP PEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4), especially for an opportunity in MP Govt Jobs. Check the given link for MP PEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Admit Card.
MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Exam Dates 2021
MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) 2021 Exam Dates, Admit Card are provided below. Read the given notice.
|Online Application||December 2020|
|Admit Card||January 20, 2021|
|Exam Date||January 29, to February 04, 2021|
Steps to Download the MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Admit Card
Following are the steps to download MPPEB Admit Card 2021 for Group 2 (Subgroup 4) posts:
- Click the given link to open the tab for MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Admit Card 2021.
- As the link opens, Enter the login credentials including Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click the Login Option
- The Admit Card document will open in the new tab for you to download
- Click the print/download button to save the Admit Card
- Take a Print out of the Admit Card
MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Admit Card 2021 Link
Documents to carry along with MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) Admit Card 2021
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Note to the candidates:
- Candidates must note the exam dates mentioned in the exam date notice for each post in the MPPEB Group 2 (Subgroup 4) exam
- They should reach the Exam Center in time
- They must not forget to carry the Admit card to the exam hall
All the best to the candidates!