MP Vyapam Jail Prahari 2020: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal is commonly known as MP Vyapam has released a notice to postpone the Jail Prahari 2020 exam. There are a total of 338 vacancies notified for the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment or जेल प्रहरी चयन प्रक्रिया. The applications were invited through Online mode only on the official website which is @vyapam.nic.in.
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Job Type||MP. Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Jail Prahari
|No of Vacancies||338|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply||27.07.2020|
|Last date to apply||10.08.2020|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||27-Jul-2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||24-Aug-2020|
|Last Date For Correction of Form||25-Aug-2020|
|MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Date|
MP Jail Prahari 2020 Notification
The MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment is released on the official website which is www.peb.mp.gov.in. A total of 338 vacancies have been notified. Download the official notification for MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020.
MP Jail Prahari 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must be 12th Passed and the age limit of the candidates must not be more than 25 Years and not younger than 18 Years as on 01 January 2020 (Age Relaxation is as per the Government Rule).
How To Apply for MP Vyapam Jail Prahari 2020?
- The candidates will have to apply online through the direct link that is given below on this site.
- The candidates must first register themselves.
- After successful registration they will receive application no. and password.
- Log in using the details to complete the application procedure for MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Application Fees For MP Jail Prahari Recruitment
|For General Candidates||₹500/- + other charges|
|For SC/ST/OBC||₹250/- + other charges|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
Apply Online Link For MP Vyapam Recruitment For Jail Prahari
Click below to apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020.
MP Jail Prahari Selection Process
The candidates will be selected through a two-tier exam as mentioned below:
- Written Test
- PET & PST
Exam Pattern For MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Written Test
- The written test for MP Vyapam Jail Prahari will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be four parts or sections.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2Hours.
- The standard of paper will be that of class 10th.
- Normalization Procedure will be followed for arriving at the final scores.
|Part||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|I||General Knowledge||100 Marks||2 Hours|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Physical Standard Test
The candidates will have to fulfill the given below PET Requirements.
- The eyesight of both eyes of the candidate must be equal and suitable for Jail services.
- Candidate must not be physically disabled.
- No Knock knee/ Flat foot and candidate must be medically fit.
|Height||165 cms||158 cms|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The PET Requirement for the MP Vyapam Recruitment for Jail Prahari is given below.
|Test||Male||Female||Ex-servicemen & Home guard|
|Race 800 Mtrs||2 min 50 sec||4 min||3 min 15 sec|
(weight 7.260 kg)
(weight 4 kg)
(weight 7.260 kg
- If a candidate does not qualify in the Race then he/she will not be able to participate in Shotput.
- PET will be qualifying nature. There will be no maximum/obtained marks for this test. The result will be intimate immediately to the candidate
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Salary
The candidates who will be appointed as Jail Prahari will be paid a salary in the Level 4 Pay Band of the 7th Pay Commission. The GP will be Rs. 2400.