The MP NHM CHO Admit Card is out on 02nd December 2019. Candidates can now download their Admit Card for Community Health Officer, the link for which is provided below. The exam of MP NHM CHO is scheduled to be held on 10th December 2019. Candidates may download Admit Card as available officially @nhmmp.gov.in/.
MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019
Admit Card by National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (MP NHM) has been released for Community Health Officer. MP NHM released the Admit Card on 02nd December 2019. Candidates awaiting the Admit Card may check the given link for downloading their Admit Cards.
The MP NHM Exam Dates for CHO is on 10th December. The total number of vacancies for CHO are 3450. Thus, for a good number of vacancies, the candidates will appear for the MP NHM CHO, especially for an opportunity in MP Govt Jobs. Check the given link for MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019.
MP NHM CHO Exam Dates 2019
MP NHM CHO Exam Dates, Objection Dates and Admit Card are provided in the notice. Read the given notice.
Click here to check MP NHM Exam Date Notice 2019
How to Download the MP NHM CHO Admit Card ?
Following are the steps to download MP NHM Admit Card for Community Health Officer:
- Click the given link to open the tab for MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019
- As the link opens, Enter the login credentials including Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click the Login Option
- The Admit Card document will open in the new tab for you to download
- Click the print/download button to save the Admit Card
- Take a Print out of the Admit Card
MP NHM Admit Card Link for CHO Post
Click here to Download MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019
Documents to carry along with MP NHM CHO Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Note to the candidates:
- Candidates must note the exam dates mentioned in the exam date notice for each post in MP NHM CHO exam
- They should reach the Exam Center in time
- They must not forget to carry the Admit card to the exam hall
All the best to the candidates!