MP High School TET Re-Exam Admit Card 2019
Madhya Pradesh Board of Education has released MP High School TET Re-Exam Admit Card on 23rd of September 2019. MP Board of Education has released 17,000 posts for Senior Secondary Teachers. MP Secondary Board of Education had conducted the MP High School TET Re-Exam written Exam in the month of February 2019. MP Board of Education had released the result of MP High School TET written exam on 28th August 2019. Due to some reasons MP Board of Education had cancelled the MP High School TET Examination Result. Now board has released the fresh admit cards for MP High School TET Examination.
Candidates can go through this article for downloading their admit card and important instructions.
Steps to Download MP High School TET Re-Exam 2019 Admit Card:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download MP High School TET Re-Exam Admit card 2019
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Application number” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now answer the Mathematical equation.
Step 4 – Now click on the “SEARCH” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see MP High School TET Re-Exam Re-Exam Admit Card on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
MP High School TET Re-Exam Admit Card Link
The Admit Card link for MP High School TET Re-Exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Click Here to download the MP High School TET Re-Exam Admit Card 2019
Documents to carry with your MP High School TET Re-Exam Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for MP High School TET Re-Exam Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!