MP High Court Recruitment 2020: MP High Court has released a recruitment notification for the post of Cook, Washer, Mali, Sweeper and Driver. The online forms for the posts has begun on 16th June 2020. There are 12 vacancies in MP High Court recruitment. The online application link is given below on the page. Interested and eligible candidates shall read the notification, exam date, eligibility criteria here on this page.
MP High Court Recruitment 2020: Overview
MP High Court Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post||Cook, Washer, Mali, Sweeper and Driver|
|Starting Date||16 June 2020|
|Closing Date||10 July 2020|
MP High Court Recruitment: Important Dates
|CGPSC Application Start Date||16th June 2020|
|CGPSC Application End Date||10th July 2020|
|Last Date To Make Correction
In Online Form
|13th July 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
MP High Court Recruitment: Vacancy
|Cook, Washer, Mali, Sweeper and Driver||12||03||01||02||18|
MP High Court Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Driver: Candidate must be 10th passed from a recognized Board along with Driving License.
- Other Posts: Candidate must be minimum 8th passed from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Male Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Female Age: 45 Years
MP High Court Recruitment: Application Fee
|General/ Other State||Rs. 200/-|
|MP Reserved Category Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Steps To Apply Online For MP High Court Recruitment
- Click on the MP High Court recruitment link below.
- As the new page opens, click the apply link of the post.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click the Submit button.
Apply Online For MP High Court Recruitment
The Online Application Link will is activated on 16th June 2020. The apply Link for the post of MP High Court Recruitment is given below.
MP High Court Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the MP High Court application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
Stay updated with the website to check latest notifications of MP High Court Recruitment 2020.