MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021
Medical Officer Selection Board has announced 553 vacancies for the posts of Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers, Medical Officers & Dental Surgeon in Central Armed Police Forces (BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The online process for this recruitment has been already activated from 13th September 2021. The last date to submit the online application for these vacancies is 27th October 2021. Read the full article to know everything about MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021.
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 Overview
The Important information regarding MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 has been provided in the table below. Candidates are advised to go through the table to know about the important dates for MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021.
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021
|Name of Authority||Medical Officer Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers, Medical Officers & Dental Surgeon|
|No. of Vacancies||553|
|Notification Date||06th September 2021|
|Online Application Begins||13th September 2021|
|Online Application ends||27th October 2021|
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Candidates can apply for MOSB vacancies from 13th September 2021 till 27th October 2021. The notification has been made available along with the details regarding 553 vacancies on the official website of MOSB. The direct link to download notification PDF has been given below for the ease of candidates.
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
MOSB has announced in total 553 vacancies in which different post vacancies are available to be applied. The bifurcation for a number of vacancies for each post has been provided below in the table.
MOSB CAPF Vacancy 2021
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second in Command)||05|
|Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant)||201|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||345|
|Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)||02|
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Post||Maximum Age|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||50 years|
|Specialist Medical Officers||40 years|
|Medical Officers||30 years|
|Dental Surgeons||35 years|
Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant):
- Graduate degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.) or equivalent from a recognized university/Institution included in the first schedule to the Indian Medical Council
Act, 1956, and
- Should be enrolled in any State Medical Register maintained under the Act, and
- Should have completed compulsory rotating internship.
- Should also possess Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the related Specialty
mentioned in Section ‘A’ or Section ‘B’ in Schedule I to the Indian Medical
Council Act,1956 (102 of 1956) or equivalent, and
- Should posses Doctorate of Medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurgie (M.Ch.) or
equivalent with three years experience in the concerned Super-Specialty after
obtaining the first post-graduate degree. Senior Residency period will also be
counted towards experience, physical and medical standard, and
- The applicant must have permanent registration from MCI/NMC/State Medical
Council before the appointment.
Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant):
- A recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule or Part–II of third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part–II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The applicant must have permanent registration from any MCI/NMC/State Medical Council before appointment in any of the CAPFs and
- must have completed rotatory internship.
- Candidates who may be undergoing the rotating internship shall be eligible to apply and appear for the
interview provided that if selected, they shall have satisfactory completed the
compulsory internship before appointment.
Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant):
- A Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized University/Institution included in the schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948;
- Candidate should be registered with Dental Council of India;
- Candidate should have Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in BDS exams.
- Candidate should have cleared all BDS subjects in the first attempt.
- Post Degree work experience will be given preference.
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Candidates can apply online for 553 CAPF Vacancies till 27th October 2021 through the official website. For the ease of candidates, direct link has been given below.
Steps To Apply For MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021
- Visit @www.itbpolice.nic.in, the official website
- Click the tab ‘SHAKHAAY’ on the home page
- Click the highlight ‘Bharti’ under the tab
- Click the tab ‘New User Registration’ on the new page that appears.
- Register yourself by entering the correct information
- Download your MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 application form
- Take aprintout for future reference.
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to UR/EWS/OBC will have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee through online mode.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/EX-Serviceman are exempted from the application fee.
- The application fee will be accepted through online mode only. No Other mode payments will be accepted.
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Super Specialist Medical Officers(Second-in-Command), Specialist Medical Officers(Deputy Commandant) and Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview by a Board of Officers at designated centers to assess their suitability for appointment in CAPFs.
- A total of 200 marks are allotted to the selection process to test the general knowledge and ability of the candidates in the field of their academic study and also in the nature of personality test to assess the candidate’s intellectual curiosity, balance of judgement and alertness of mind ability of social cohesion, integrity of character, initiative and
capability of leadership.
- The minimum standard for the purpose of selection at the interview shall be 40% of the total marks prescribed for interview of Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers and Medical Officers.
Dental Surgeon(Assistant Commandant)
- All eligible candidates will be called for documentation which will carry
160 marks in the following manner:
(i) Weightage on the percentage of marks secured by the candidate in
(ii) Advance qualification
(iii) Experience in relevant field
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in documentation and candidates around equal to ten times of number of existing vacancies in order of merit will be called for interview.
- The interview which will carry 40 marks shall be held to test the General knowledge and ability of the candidates in the field of their academic study and also in the nature of personality test to assess the candidate’s intellectual curiosity, balance of judgement and alertness of mind ability of social cohesion, integrity of character, initiative and capability of leadership. The minimum standard for the purpose of selection at the
interview shall be 40% of the total marks prescribed for interview
(i.e.40% of 40=16 marks)
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Candidates selected for Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-Command) post will be paid Rs.78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200 per month plus other benefits.
- Candidates selected for Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) post will be paid Rs.67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700 per month plus other benefits.
- Candidates selected for Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) and Dental Surgeon
(Assistant Commandant) post will be paid Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 per month plus other benefits.
MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are announced under MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021?
Ans. 533 vacancies are announced under MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021.
Q2. Which is the last date to apply online for MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2021 is 27th October 2021.