MOIL (earlier known as Manganese Ore India Limited) has released notification for recruitment of Graduate Trainees / Management Trainee @moil.nic.in. The official notification has been released on 18th February 2020. There are total 36 Vacancies for Trainee. Candidates can now check the procedure of application and complete details about the post, eligibility, etc. Read complete information about MOIL Limited Trainee Recruitment from the notification (PDF) provided. Aspirants should stay updated and try not to miss this opportunity.
MOIL Limited has announced the recruitment of Trainee. Check Details here.
MOIL Limited Trainee Recruitment: Important Dates
- MOIL Limited Trainee Application Start Date: 18th February 2020.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 09th March 2020.
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 09th March 2020.
- Last Date of Printing Application: 24th March 2020.
- Downloading of Admit Card: March 2020
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 29th March 2020
- Official Website: moil.nic.in
MOIL Limited Trainee Recruitment: Vacancies Details
Candidates can check the vacancies of all the posts in the table below.
|Finance & Accounts||3||1||Nil||Nil||2||6||OH/VH/HH/-1|
|Process (Chemical, Metallurgy and Mineral)||3||Nil||1||Nil||2||6||N.A.|
MOIL Limited Trainee Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification:
Graduate Trainee: B.E./B.Tech in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks
Management Trainee: CA/ICWA/CMA from recognized Institute.
- Age Limit: (As on 09th March 2020)
Minimum Age: 21 Years.
Maximum Age: 30 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Pay Scale: The pay scale correspond to the vacancies are given in the table above.
Prerequisites for MOIL Limited Trainee Application
- Brief Resume(DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof(PDF)
- DOB Proof(PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/Degree Certificate(PDF)
- Experience Certificates
- E-Receipt for Fee Payment
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Recent Photograph
- Hand Written Self Declaration
Application Fee MOIL Limited Trainee
- For General / OBC Candidate: Rs.100/- only.
- For SC / ST Candidates: Nil.
- For BPL Candidates: Nil.
Note: Payment will be made by Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
MOIL Limited Trainee Recruitment: Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given below.
- As the new page opens, click on the “Click here for new Registration” button.
- Fill the credentials, upload required documents and make payment.
- Verify all the entered details.
- You will get redirected to another page.
- Take Print-Out for future reference.
MOIL Limited Trainee Online Form Link
The link to apply online is available from 18th February 2020.
- The Online Application has begun from 18th February 2020 and is going to end on 09th March 2020.
- The total number of Vacancies are 36.
- The MOIL Limited website is the primary source of the further updates. After the official release of the notification and online application form, all the news will be updated here.
MOIL Limited Trainee Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card will be released in the month of March 2020 probably. Thus, the admit card released will be updated after its official release on the website.
MOIL Limited Trainee Result 2020
The result for Trainee Posts in MOIL Limited will be released tentatively in the month of April 2020. Candidates can check the result link after its official release.