MNNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2019
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad has invited applications for various non teaching posts. The application process has begun from 1st September 2019. Candidates must note that the last date of filling the application form is 30th September 2019. A total of 106 vacancies have been released. Mode of Selection for MNNIT Various Non Teaching Post Online Form 2019 is based on Written Exam / Skill Test / Typing Test as applicable for each post.
The details of the MNNIT Non Teaching application form, process of application, eligibility are mentioned below. Read further to check details. The link for online application has also been given along with instructions to fill online application form of MNNIT Non Teaching Posts.
MNNIT Non Teaching Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||01-September-2019|
|Application Last Date||30-September-2019 (upto 5:30 PM)|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
- Age Limit (As on 01/July/2019)For Jr. Assistant / Steno / Technician & Sr. Technician – 27 years maximumFor Superintendent / Technical Assistant / Jr. Engineer / SAS Assistant & Library Assistant – 30 years maximumFor Senior Assistant & Senior Steno – 33 years maximumAge Relaxation- As per Rules
- Educational Qualification
- Superintendent – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream Or Post Graduation in Any Stream and have scored minimum 55% marks in aggregate with Basic Computer Knowledge
- Junior Assistant – 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Typing Speed Of Minimum 35 wpm & having Proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet
- Senior Assistant / Stenographer – 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Short Hand Speed Of Minimum 80 wpm in Stenography
- Senior Stenographer – 10+2 Intermediate Passed in Any Stream with Short Hand Speed Of Minimum 100 wpm in Stenography
- Technical Assistant – BE / B.Tech / MCA Engineering Degree in Or First Class Diploma Or First Class Bachlor Degree in Science Or Post Graduation in Science and have scored minimum 55% marks in aggregate
- Junior Engineer – Diploma / BE / B.Tech in Civil / Electrical Engineering with First Division Marks
- SAS Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Physical Education with Strong Record Sports and Drama / Music / Films / Painting / Photography / Journalism / Event Management with First Division Marks
- Library Information Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce AND Graduation Degree in Library and Information Science with First Division Marks
- Technician / Senior Technician – 10+2 Intermediate with Science with 60% Marks OR 10+2 Intermediate in Any Stream with 50% Marks ITI Certificate OR Diploma in Engineering of 3 Years Course in Related Trade from Polytechnic
MNNIT Non Teaching Recruitment: Post wise Vacancies
- Superintendent – 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 15 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 09 Posts
- Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Senior Stenographer – 01 Posts
- Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Library Information Assistant – 29 Posts
- Technician – 30 Posts
- Senior Technician – 15 Posts
MNNIT Non Teaching Recruitment: Apply Online
Eligible candidates for MNNIT Non Teaching posts can apply for the recruitment process through the given link. The instructions for filling the application form are mentioned too. Candidates may read the instructions thoroughly to complete the application form of MNNIT Non Teaching posts.
Candidates should keep ready a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
Candidates may apply for more than one post, if eligible. Also, there is no fee for SC/ST/PH or female candidate.
MNNIT Non Teaching Recruitment: Instructions to Apply Online
- Click the link mentioned above for Apply Online MNNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2019.
- Register using your credentials, email address, phone number, password and captcha. Use Sent OTP to verify and complete registration
- Using the registered Email ID and password, Login to the application form
- Complete the application form by filling all the details
- Make payment using a suitable mode of payment. (Also note that there is no fee for SC/ST/PH or female candidates)
Submit the application form and take a print out of the same for future purpose.
The link to MNNIT Non Teaching Apply Online has been mentioned. Candidates must read the instructions carefully to complete the MNNIT Non Teaching application form properly to avoid mistakes. The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
The details of exam dates and admit card will be updated as soon as they are released officially. Stay updated with the website to check details of the same.